FЯED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would actually be more relatable and less retarded if they used, you know...

A REAL 6-YEAR-OLD.
 
Fred plays a 6 year old? I thought...nevermind. I really don't care anyways. :p

Ether said:
cookieboy17 said:
Fred movie or not that is one dumb as hell storyline.

Who cares? It's a children's film! It doesn't mean you have to try! =P
Back in the day (aka like 7 years ago :p) the little kid films actually weren't garbage unlike what they're giving the next generation of kids. :p
 
cookieboy17 said:
Fred plays a 6 year old? I thought...nevermind. I really don't care anyways. :p

Ether said:
cookieboy17 said:
Fred movie or not that is one dumb as hell storyline.

Who cares? It's a children's film! It doesn't mean you have to try! =P
Back in the day (aka like 7 years ago :p ) the little kid films actually weren't garbage unlike what they're giving the next generation of kids. :p

What pisses me off is that adults who make entertainment for children think that kids love farts, butts, burps, poop, pee, vomit, and all those shetty scatological stuff. It's sickening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top