I'm sorry, I just, y'know, accidentally missed the garbage pail when I tried to throw crumbled up paper in there. I'm such an a****** to the planet.
I don't celebrate Earth Day, because it was started by hippie tree-huggers who wanted to have America get a new source of energy. Also, Bio-Dome. How could you go right with that piece of celluloid *expletive*?
I didn't do much, cause I recycle all year long. I'm careful with water, lastly I've been taking showers that aren't longer than 5 to 10 minutes. In my school they puted 3 or 4 recycle boxes.
I only take small showers to make sure I don't elevate the water bill.
Anyways, I don't do anything on this day. I only played with electronics (every holiday).
My whole school used 100's of feet of paper to put up posters. I bet that hurt the tree-huggers from my school. We do use Smart Boards. They save a LOT of paper.