Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #1 I do. Mine's on Pre-paid though because i'm a bit young.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #2 I have a cell phone from verizon. I only pay ten dollars a month.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #3 No. I prefer wired phones. I won't bother getting one til 2-3 years.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 3, 2009 #4 I do have a cell phone, but I only use it for texting.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 3, 2009 #5 Yes, I do have a phone.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #6 I have a Panasonic Phone. I don't have a Cell Phone but everyone else in my house has one. I will get one soon.
I have a Panasonic Phone. I don't have a Cell Phone but everyone else in my house has one. I will get one soon.
M madstarr Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #7 Yes, I have a phone. LG Dare from Verizon.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #8 I have an iPhone that I got for my birthday (rather early).
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #9 Ether said: I have an iPhone that I got for my birthday (rather early). Click to expand... The whole 7, and 8 grade at my old school had cell phones.. Oh well thats the city.
Ether said: I have an iPhone that I got for my birthday (rather early). Click to expand... The whole 7, and 8 grade at my old school had cell phones.. Oh well thats the city.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #10 I used to have phone but not anymore