Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Party 3 is the first game tohave daisy in her full dress. Her voice is sorter then her current voice and her dress design is different.

What do you think about her old voice? What did you think about her old dress? Do you want the old Daisy back?

He old voice is way softer and sweeter then her present voice. I like her new dress design because it is similar to Peach's.I like the new Daisy even though her voice can get sassy at times.
 
I believe Jen Taylor (old voice of Peach) did Daisy's voice in this MP. It's perhaps uncharacteristic of Daisy to have a "low, thrilling voice" (Great Gatsby quote :p), but it contrasts with Peach's high, excited voice well.

I didn't like the red crown. The dress was good, but perhaps too ornate. Hair wasn't an issue.

Shaby said:
I also remember she had long hair and darker skin!!
I didn't notice the skin much, to be honest :p

All in all, for Daisy's second appearance since SML (or was it first?), this Daisy was a more - how should I put it - regal Daisy than the energetic one of today. Both are fine with me, though - neither can lay claim to "I'm the best!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top