Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookieboy17 said:
kingboo said:
Marioguy said:
I'm too young to drink coffee but I do like the smell.
I started drinking coffee ever since I was very very young. Younger then 14.
That is when I got more hyper then today. :p
How old are you?

I never drunk coffee before in my life, it'll just be one of those things I'll pass on. Though I do like the coffee smell in Dunkin Donuts.
Passing up coffee?

There's something wrong with you.
 
cookieboy17 said:
kingboo said:
Marioguy said:
I'm too young to drink coffee but I do like the smell.
I started drinking coffee ever since I was very very young. Younger then marioguy.
That is when I got more hyper then today. :p
How old are you?

I never drunk coffee before in my life, it'll just be one of those things I'll pass on. Though I do like the coffee smell in Dunkin Donuts.
I'm not going to be telling my age anytime soon...

I do like going to Dunkin Donuts to just smell it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top