Codename: Kids Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was talking about this show in the shoutbox negatively, I might as well just post a topic about it. As you all know, I was bored one summer afternoon and decided to look up on Wikipedia some old shows I liked as a kid, and one of them was this show called Codename: Kids Next Door, and as I read the episode sypnosises and remembered segments of episodes I remember watching as a kid, I realized that the show is so mind-blowingly retarded that I can't even believe it.
 
I've NEVER considered it a Cartoon Cartoon. Seriously. Even as a child, I found it absolutely f***ing retarded.

Go watch some Johnny Bravo or Dexter's Lab, you new***s.
 
The Knights Who Say Ni said:
Cartoon Network screwed up like crap on this one. 81 episodes too many.

That's not the reason why the show sucks. I wouldn't care if there were 81 episodes of a series in general. The problems with the show are that the plot is completely retarded, the characters are annoying, the villains suck major balls, the episodes themselves are genuinely mind-numbing, and the jokes are just tripe.
 
I've watched a few episodes. Only thing I can think of it wasn't all that good. I liked Number 3 though. >_>

Definitely prefer shows that Cartoon Network had such as Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog or Powerpuff Girls.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top