M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #1 When you're in a pool or so how good are you at swimming. I'm just an average one. I was better a few years ago but can still do all right.
When you're in a pool or so how good are you at swimming. I'm just an average one. I was better a few years ago but can still do all right.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #2 Average swimmer. However, I don't swim very much, very rarely, but often when on vacation.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #3 I'm an ok swimmer, I don't swim fast, and I can only do one trick.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #4 I'm quite good at swimming. I just like to play around in the pool and do stuff.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #5 I'm just average.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #6 I'm alright, was better a few years ago. BTW, what counts as tricks? Tumbleturns?
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 2, 2009 #7 I was an average swimmer until I do swimming lessons. I'm quite good at swimming now IMO.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 3, 2009 #8 I am average the only tricks I could do are float on my back and swim on my back.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 3, 2009 #9 I'm pretty sure "swimming on your back" is called a backstroke, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways I'm an average swimmer. I consider myself the worst you could be at swimming while knowing how to swim.
I'm pretty sure "swimming on your back" is called a backstroke, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways I'm an average swimmer. I consider myself the worst you could be at swimming while knowing how to swim.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 4, 2009 #10 Im average group.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 15, 2009 #11 Not very well. I can stay afloat and move very slowly but not enough to be classed as a good swimmer!
Not very well. I can stay afloat and move very slowly but not enough to be classed as a good swimmer!