Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 28, 2009 #1 Billy Mays just died in his Tampa Bay home about 30 minutes ago. R.I.P., Billy Mays.
Truy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 28, 2009 #2 hmmm look at this, celeerties are dying left and right, wow at least it's not the vince the shamwow guy ^_^
hmmm look at this, celeerties are dying left and right, wow at least it's not the vince the shamwow guy ^_^
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 28, 2009 #3 I was just about to Create this Topic. Anyways very surpising. First Jackson, now him. They're both around the same age, 50! Who's next. :'(
I was just about to Create this Topic. Anyways very surpising. First Jackson, now him. They're both around the same age, 50! Who's next. :'(
Truy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 28, 2009 #4 well i know 2 older people died recently, celeberties as well, but they died before jackson, so thats 4 celeberties, this week or month forget
well i know 2 older people died recently, celeberties as well, but they died before jackson, so thats 4 celeberties, this week or month forget
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 30, 2009 #5 A lot of people are dying...
M Meta K Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 2, 2009 #6 *Cries* NO! I CAN'T GO ON! *Walks to bridge* Should I jump? IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WHEN ED DIED! BUT NOW BILLY? HE WAS A GOOD MAN! NOO! :'(
*Cries* NO! I CAN'T GO ON! *Walks to bridge* Should I jump? IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WHEN ED DIED! BUT NOW BILLY? HE WAS A GOOD MAN! NOO! :'(
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 13, 2009 #7 I kinda liked his commercials. Rest In Peace
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 12, 2009 #8 Cocaine played a Factor in his Death... I still saw his commercials. I saw one yesterday.
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 12, 2009 #9 Relxhive35 said: A lot of people are dying... Click to expand... That's because all of them are getting old lol
Relxhive35 said: A lot of people are dying... Click to expand... That's because all of them are getting old lol
M madstarr Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 12, 2009 #10 I liked his commercials. He always spoke in a loud voice. RIP :'(
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 24, 2009 #11 Looks like that Oxi Clean went to his head. We will miss you Billy Mays. You always were the perfect base on a YTP.
Looks like that Oxi Clean went to his head. We will miss you Billy Mays. You always were the perfect base on a YTP.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 29, 2009 #12 i just learned about this :-\ umm my friend and me just did a commercial script for school and we made fun of him... uhhhnnuhh. ok well this has made me sad he was a good man actually.
i just learned about this :-\ umm my friend and me just did a commercial script for school and we made fun of him... uhhhnnuhh. ok well this has made me sad he was a good man actually.