Well in my spare time I play a football game. If you don't know what i'm talking about PM me.Instead of having real teams, I have Mario-based teams. The teams are:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Donkey Kong
King Boo
There are also sidekicks for each team. Each team gets 2 of them, which are:
Koopa
Paratroopa
Shyguy
Dry Bones
All of you who sign up starts off with 10 points and start betting in the first game!
I'm in a mid-game process so i'll use the last quarter for practice. It's King Boo vs Bowser.
Scores after 3rd quarter: KB: 56 Bowser: 44
Sign up and bet this practice round right now!
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Donkey Kong
King Boo
There are also sidekicks for each team. Each team gets 2 of them, which are:
Koopa
Paratroopa
Shyguy
Dry Bones
All of you who sign up starts off with 10 points and start betting in the first game!
I'm in a mid-game process so i'll use the last quarter for practice. It's King Boo vs Bowser.
Scores after 3rd quarter: KB: 56 Bowser: 44
Sign up and bet this practice round right now!