D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 22, 2010 #1 I will pick the first 6 viral videos that people mention and put them in a poll for people to vote on (I will have one spare space for other if your fav isn't a in it) please include a link.
I will pick the first 6 viral videos that people mention and put them in a poll for people to vote on (I will have one spare space for other if your fav isn't a in it) please include a link.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 22, 2010 #2 Could you describe what kind of viral videos are you looking for? Perhaps videos that have millions of views?
Could you describe what kind of viral videos are you looking for? Perhaps videos that have millions of views?
D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 23, 2010 #3 Well, minimum one million views, but you can get away with it if there a a lot of copys cos' then you can't really count them =]
Well, minimum one million views, but you can get away with it if there a a lot of copys cos' then you can't really count them =]