April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 29th - 2012 -
Skied again today - it was a very nice day (Despite the fog and the melting snow :p)

Not much really happened, though. I mostly played Pokemon Heart Gold all day.
Got my Togekiss to Lv. 100 - my 8th one now, and now my strongest Pokemon (with 366 Special Attack)
- 20 above my Swampert's Attack (Strongest before)
- 6 points off the max for it

Went on the forum for some time as well. Again - not much happening...
A new activity in the Actvity Central opened, at least (Slacker's Mario Party Mafia is up again - this one is going to be big)
As a survivor of his previous game - I get to pick a board (whatever that means... but hey - I'm getting my bonus now ;D)
 
April 30th - finally, the end of this month -
School - you know.

Not much happened today. Checked to see if I still had a gold membership on Xbox360 because I haven't gone on in... a couple of months? (still have it :p)

Found Bloons Tower Defense 5 today - well, I guess I did know it existed because of the podcast I guest stared on (Someone said they played this a lot... forgot who, though)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top