H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 28, 2009 #1 New poll. As the admins have decided, there will be an activity every 2 weeks.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 28, 2009 #2 Way to convince everyone to pick arcade tourney.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 28, 2009 #3 Voted tourney. I'll like a challenge.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 30, 2009 #4 I chose the Arcade Tourney. No matter what it is, I hope it's fun!
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #5 Alright then, Arcade Tourney it is. Register here. I need a minimum of 4 members.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #6 * diligently registers*
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #7 I'll join this Acrade Tourney since I voted.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #9 OK, I'll join!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #10 We got a minimum of 4 members now, so we can start, but if there are any other members that want to join, please say so before H-J starts the tourney.
We got a minimum of 4 members now, so we can start, but if there are any other members that want to join, please say so before H-J starts the tourney.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #11 I'd give it some time for members to sign up if they want. We shouldn't rush them. Maybe 3 days or so.
I'd give it some time for members to sign up if they want. We shouldn't rush them. Maybe 3 days or so.
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #12 I will join.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #13 I want to join too.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 6, 2009 #14 As I was the King of Parties, I decree that the competition entries close now. This topic will be locked, and a new one will appear with the rules/guidelines.
As I was the King of Parties, I decree that the competition entries close now. This topic will be locked, and a new one will appear with the rules/guidelines.