Basically the day United States gained independence in 1776.Crazy_Daisy said:Whats on July 4th?
Basically the day United States gained independence in 1776.Crazy_Daisy said:Whats on July 4th?
...You don't know Independence Day?Crazy_Daisy said:Whats on July 4th?
This is not even funny... how do you not know this? I understand your in Canada and this is a USA Holiday, but even most Canadians know bout this holiday.Crazy_Daisy said:no =P is it something in the US? or Canada? or both?
well its not my fault i really pay attention to the holidays in the USDodger said:This is not even funny... how do you not know this? I understand your in Canada and this is a USA Holiday, but even most Canadians know bout this holiday.Crazy_Daisy said:no =P is it something in the US? or Canada? or both?
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)
Crazy_Daisy said:well its not my fault i really pay attention to the holidays in the USDodger said:This is not even funny... how do you not know this? I understand your in Canada and this is a USA Holiday, but even most Canadians know bout this holiday.Crazy_Daisy said:no =P is it something in the US? or Canada? or both?
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)
Ether said:yes i meant Rarely. maybe i should celebrate this 4th of July tihingy lolCrazy_Daisy said:well its not my fault i really pay attention to the holidays in the USDodger said:This is not even funny... how do you not know this? I understand your in Canada and this is a USA Holiday, but even most Canadians know bout this holiday.Crazy_Daisy said:no =P is it something in the US? or Canada? or both?
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(United_States)
It kind of is when you really pay attention to the U.S. holidays. =P Rarely? Well... I don't know.
Back on topic, I don't have company over, but I'm going to watch my neighbor set off fireworks for teh lulz.