Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #1 Because the earth move closer to the sun in every years or goes around the earth but earth touch the sun but we are dieing!!! in 7 years.
Because the earth move closer to the sun in every years or goes around the earth but earth touch the sun but we are dieing!!! in 7 years.
SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #2 7 years? I definetly dont think so. Im pretty sure sure we still have a long way before that happens.
7 years? I definetly dont think so. Im pretty sure sure we still have a long way before that happens.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #3 Umm when I hear Earth is going to end it's 2012... What you hear might be fake.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #4 This is unlikely. No way it could happen in a short time. Some say 2012, but those are rumors.
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #5 Yeah all the major religions say its gonna be 2012...
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 3, 2009 #6 my friend ask me on msn that earth will end on 2016.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 4, 2009 #7 It won't end for a long time! We don't know, but 2012, I don't think that.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 4, 2009 #8 Yes! it is because every year the earth move to sun if it touch the sun we be all dead.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 4, 2009 #9 The Earth has millions of years to live. It won't end in 1000 years at the least.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 4, 2009 #10 Yeah, it's going to go past year 3999, even 10000. What about Mercury and Venus?
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 5, 2009 #11 Once Mercury hits the sun, I just hope Earth doesn't get a meteor. I also agree that it will be past 10000 years. Maybe even 20059 or something like that. I think 40000.
Once Mercury hits the sun, I just hope Earth doesn't get a meteor. I also agree that it will be past 10000 years. Maybe even 20059 or something like that. I think 40000.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 8, 2009 #12 I don't think Earth will end that soon. I'm sure Earth can get past year 2999, maybe even more than year 999999. It won't end for the next thousand years I guess.
I don't think Earth will end that soon. I'm sure Earth can get past year 2999, maybe even more than year 999999. It won't end for the next thousand years I guess.