2-D vs 3-D

What's your favorite way to watch movies?

  • 2-D

    Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 3-D

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Neither

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Does it matter?

    Votes: 1 6.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Chubbo said:
I like to watch 2-D movies the most. I don't see what the big deal is with 3-D movies. They just give me headaches and they're more focused on making the stupid effects than the actual story in the movie, imo.

How do you like to watch them?

The worst offender of 3-D movies is movies with post-3-D conversion. You might as well just watch the movie with sunglasses on, cos it's basically the same thing.
 
I always watch movies in 3-D, provided it is a 3-D animation film and real live actors playing in a movie.

Only time I watch movies in 2-D is if it's a cartoon animation or something.

Yes, I know the whole thing here is about the 3-DImages That Pop Out In Your Face Glasses. But...aside from images popping out in front of your face...what is 3-D about wearing glasses to see stuff pop out in your face? As I have said for the third time.

 
2D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3D

Screw this "new and innovative" crap.
 
Back
Top