Author Topic: 365 Days of Amazing Trivia! (2014)  (Read 77917 times)

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
Re: 365 Days of Amazing Trivia! (2014)
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 10:40:21 AM »
I'm going to say "Z".
You 110% looked it up LMFAO and I know that for a fact because I just did
As long as I get it right 21 hours early.

What a try-hard...

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 12:14:11 PM »
I'm going to say "Z".
You 110% looked it up LMFAO and I know that for a fact because I just did
As long as I get it right 21 hours early.
So... you cheated? I mean, what's the purpose of putting up your answer that you searched up when the point of this is to test ones knowledge? The only thing you've proved is that you know how to type "what is Nazdaq's stock exchange letter?" in a search bar, and look at the first result because heaven and earth KNOWS you didn't know that less you are a stock/business approacher. I mean, I've taken a business class or two already, and I had no idea what the answer was. And do NOT even try to say you didn't because it's obvious you were trying to justify you searched it. Next time, if you can't think of the answer, don't oblige yourself to answer. I didn't answer for the one I DID know, yesterday. I don't want to sound unwelcoming, but I had to pour down into what needed to be filled, if you get what I'm saying. It was indeed cheating since you didn't know it, and decided to search it up. Whether it be textbook or search engine, you still had searched it up somewhere, somehow, somewhen. You really did NOT need to get it 21 hours early, so don't try to be a show-off. No one likes when others brag, purposefully or not.
I think you're taking this way too seriously.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 12:34:06 PM »
 :'( I...I can't stand not being right :'( and the "21 hours" thing is stemmed from impatience, kind of like a competition where after you finish, you just have to know who won and if they have the scores up yet. The pressure often drove me nuts during Chilly Challenges. I strive for class and perfection because I can't function under anything else.
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 12:36:42 PM »
:'( I...I can't stand not being right :'( and the "21 hours" thing is stemmed from impatience, kind of like a competition where after you finish, you just have to know who won and if they have the scores up yet. The pressure often drove me nuts during Chilly Challenges. I strive for class and perfection because I can't function under anything else.

I simply can't with some people on here. If I acted like this in the past years with some, I deeply owe them an apology...

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
Nevermind. I retract my statement about Absol taking this too seriously. This is hilarious.

@DB thinking about how we used to act as kids scares me.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 01:18:39 PM »
if all you can think about is being the oh so godly perfect being of the ultraverse and can't stand it when other people have better ideas than you, you seriously need therapy.

Offline Yoshidude1

• A Yoshi
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
My guess would have been N...

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
Yes, I should also tell you guys that you should not cheat, which everyone seems to be doing, except Luigifan. I'm looking at you, Luigifan. Don't break it up.

Each day and questions lasts for 24 hours, yes, which is easy to wait on. If you can't wait for "21 hours," then you got a problem.

Absol is correct. This topic is to test your knowledge. Don't worry if you get an answer wrong, there are no grading or penalties. But cheating is prohibited.

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 01:49:22 PM »
if all you can think about is being the oh so godly perfect being of the ultraverse and can't stand it when other people have better ideas than you, you seriously need therapy.
They're a kid, Desktop Psychologist. Take it easy before telling someone to go to therapy because they strive for perfection and wanted to be right. Sure, they could learn some patience and learn that the point of this topic isn't to be correct but lets not jump straight to, "you need therapy!".
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 02:17:09 PM »
honestly i would've guessed something like c

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
stupid topics on forums are serious business
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 01:06:29 AM »

Saturday, January 4, 2014

What popular fruit was declared a vegetable in a unanimous 1893 U.S. Supreme Court decision?

Offline ttwashere

• Chicken Chaser
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 01:55:12 AM »
Didn't know there wasn't a single letter abbreviation for stocks til 2011. Crazy.
Hit me up on twitter.

Offline AbsolPowers

• Back to the Classics, one final time!
  • I am about 300% done with you
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 03:47:32 AM »
Avacadoo...?
Either that or it's the obvious tomato

Full Super Smash Bros. Signature album HERE Voila!

Offline Yoshidude1

• A Yoshi
  • us 
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 06:48:51 AM »
all of them  :P