Search results

  1. T

    Koopa Banks, Boo and Item Shops

    Edit: I think I got it - you can disregard this topic!
  2. T

    ;p;

    I'll be departing from the forums for a while -- not sure how long I'll be or why exactly I'm doing this, but I feel it's for the best.
  3. T

    Millionaires

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millionaires_(band) They are the best band ever! <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVdLKsMB4Mw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKU6yegV8U <3 <3 <3
  4. T

    Doing the impossible (Mario Party 3)

    Has anyone ever collected 99 stars in one match? I have. Basically, what happened was my brother and I were doing Party Mode vs. 3 Super Hard characters on Waluigi's Island. We ended up getting 7 Wacky Watches which extended the play for another 35 turns, making a total of 85 turns (thankfully...
  5. T

    A bee I am not...

    In late 2004, I was packaged along with several other mini-games in the Nintendo GameCube game Mario Party 6. Treasure Trawlers is a free-for-all 4-player mini-game in which you drive little boats around in attempt to reach for sunken treasure. When the controller vibrates, you activate a claw...
Back
Top