Search results

  1. Amatatomba

    Shoutbox

    Hoping Apple will surprise everyone and announce a new iPhone today. But I doubt that. So I'll be stuck with my 3GS until at least September.
  2. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    I have a migraine & have to work a 7 hour shift at 3:30. I'm tempted to just call out, but I need the money. Hopefully some good people are working tonight. I hate when I have to work with people I never talk to (most people I work with I talk to, but there are a few I don't) or when there's...
  3. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    Fun fact: my boyfriend's best friend's family grows pot =P Also Snowy, its looking like my boyfriend will go on leave somewhere around the 27th. So maybe I'll be back in Charleston for the last few days of July. But he also made some comment about how I should just quit my job so that I don't...
  4. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    I really doubt I will be. Maybe if he goes on leave a little earlier than July 1st, I'd be home for like the last few days of July but I don't know.
  5. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    lol Yeah. Why would I lie about going to Wisconsin? =P I'm actually a little nervous about it because I'll be gone for a whole month and the only person I'll know there is my boyfriend (well, I've met his dad & a couple of his friends too).
  6. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    Sunday I get to put in my 2 weeks at my job! I'm not 100% sure when I'll actually have my last day but it shouldn't be any later than July 1st because my boyfriend should graduate in less than 2 weeks. I still haven't told my parents about going to Wisconsin. I don't think my dad will care (he's...
  7. Amatatomba

    Member Pix?

    Hey! I count. I think Hunt gets laid enough to count too. But I think that's all =P And Hunter, you so crazy.
  8. Amatatomba

    Archer

    Anyone else watch this? I'd always see the previews for the new episodes after Always Sunny but never watched it until a couple weeks ago. Some guy on my boyfriend's crew was talking about how funny some episode was so we decided to finally watch it on Hulu. I think now I've seen all of Season...
  9. Amatatomba

    Member Pix?

    You guys are so judgmental. I'd still love VIP even if he loved the penis  >:(
  10. Amatatomba

    What do you wear to sleep?

    Simple question. Answer it! If I'm at home, I usually just wear a t-shirt/tank top (and underwear). Occasionally if its really hot (which is rare in my house, because my mom keeps it like a freezer) I'll just wear a bra & underwear. If I'm at my boyfriend's, 99% of the time I just sleep naked...
  11. Amatatomba

    How's The Weather?

    Its been a little cooler here now than usual. Hopefully it warms up a little by Friday because a couple people my boyfriend knows from back home are coming down & we'll probably spend a lot of time at the beach. And even when the water is pretty cold my boyfriend will still go in which means...
  12. Amatatomba

    How's The Weather?

    Supposedly it was supposed to be all rain from Tuesday night to next Tuesday night. But it hasn't rained since Tuesday & I'm hoping it doesn't rain this weekend so I can go to the beach.
  13. Amatatomba

    Is your Wii hacked?

    Maybe hacked isn't the right word but its the only one I can think of =P So is it? If so what hacks & such do you have on it? Right now I just have the Homebrew Channel but I'm about to make it so I can play games off an external harddrive, and put some emulators on there.
  14. Amatatomba

    Summer Plans

    What are your plans for this summer? For the next month and a half I'll probably just work & spend times with my boyfriend & friends. I'm trying to save up money because then in late June/early July I'm going with my boyfriend back to his home in Wisconsin for a month. So I won't be working &...
  15. Amatatomba

    Obnoxious Movie Theatre People

    So last night me & my boyfriend decided to go see Fast Five (well, basically there was nothing else that looked decent that we haven't already seen). We end up going to the theatre in the shittier section of town because it was closer to where we ate dinner. So we go in and its not so crowded...
  16. Amatatomba

    Favorite Gifts

    Thought I'd make this topic because my boyfriend gave me one of my favorite birthday gifts yesterday (even though my birthday isn't until Thursday) Like I said in the Angry Birds topic, we joke around about the game & are always trying to beat each others high scores. So he bought me a yellow...
  17. Amatatomba

    The Anything Thread

    My boyfriend & I have decided to go up to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. Its about a 2 hour drive from my house & although its touristy as shit, it should be really fun. We're spending Friday night there & staying most of Saturday probably. So hotel room + pool + fun stuff to do = awesome. We're...
  18. Amatatomba

    School/College

    I'll most likely fail my organizational communication class this semester but I figure since I don't need it for my major anyways its no big deal. It'll be the first class I've ever failed though. So that's exciting.
  19. Amatatomba

    Lying

    Pretty simple, do you lie? I don't want to say I'm a big liar, because I only lie about certain things, but I am willing to lie when necessary. I would never lie about anything major or immoral (i.e., I'd never lie about stealing money or to my boyfriend or make up something that someone else...
  20. Amatatomba

    Dear Ama

    Like Dear Abby, but I don't give advice on shit like manners or mother-in-law problems. Anything else is fair game, so ask away. If you have some heavy shit & want to be anonymous, PM me  ;)
Back
Top