Search results

  1. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    It's total time, who really cares But goodluck with your search
  2. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Good luck. Also, it's better than nothing. Also, the Unknown Action business isn't even anything that bad.. :P
  3. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Or you could always use the one I have on FC.. It doesn't make my site lag at all. I can provide a link, if people want it.
  4. Toshirohokkaido

    Member Pix?

    We had this meetup discussion a long time ago. Lol.
  5. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Lol. Mort, you should start posting. I don't even like Mario Party, and I have over 600 posts
  6. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    H-J, try going in and manually deleting the files of the mod. Then, go into all the files that the mod interacted with, and delete any traces is ever existed. It's what I had to do with Simple Portal...
  7. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Lol I'll bet he tried to install an RC5 mod, and it didn't work. That, or he tried to install a 2.0 mod, and RC5 was emulated... Or there's the slight chance that everything with the mod was alright, but it had a conflict that wasn't originally picked up.
  8. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Aww shit, here comes H-J. Edit that file so we can get back to the Cbox, tech support. :P
  9. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Nope. Soz bro
  10. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    DON'T do it. I did it once back while I was training myself... Messed up the whole forum. (RPU, Ryou's website)
  11. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    Hmm... If someone could get me a copy of the file, I could look, and see if I could fix it. (If we don't want to wait for H-J)
  12. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    I do think that would be quite magical
  13. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    AKA in about 5~6 hours lol
  14. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    I know how you feel... I'm lost now :C
  15. Toshirohokkaido

    Shoutbox

    I sat there waiting for the shoutbox to load for about 10 minutes, then I noticed the board, and figured it must be broken.
  16. Toshirohokkaido

    Google+

    Google's new social network, planned to take on Facebook. For those of you with an account, what do you think of it? For those of you without, do you want an invite? It's in beta, so myself, or someone else, will have to invite you. So far, I can't decide which is better. I'm leaning towards...
  17. Toshirohokkaido

    The Spam Game

    *Jumps from explosion and slams clips into dual pistols, mid air* Truthfully, I'm surprised they were still there. *Puts pistols back into holsters*
  18. Toshirohokkaido

    Dungeon Siege 3 Pre-Completion Review

    I don't wanna post it here, so I'll post a link. (Couldn't post it if I wanted to, actually... Well, I could, but I'd have to put some code in that I really don't wanna put in right now) http://bit.ly/nJjQst
  19. Toshirohokkaido

    Dungeon Siege 3

    This game is amazing. It's made by Square Enix and Obsidian. I highly recommend getting it. It's also multiplayer online, so we could play. Anyways, the story is original, and the controls flow. It's challenging, but that might be just because I'm playing on hard. Lol.
  20. Toshirohokkaido

    Abridged Series: Need a team

    Who wants to make one with me :D I've actually talked with friends about making one before. We figured there were quite a few shows we could abridge, like Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, Digimon, etc I should probably explain what an abridged series is. It's where you take a TV show, most times an...
Back
Top