Your Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of TV do you have in your living room or your bedroom? Please add the brand, the size, the resolution, the type (CRT, LCD, Plasma, etc) and anything else that you can think of.

We just bought a Sony Bravia 40in LCD 1080p 120hz Eco Series HDTV with the amount totaling about $1200 with tax, maintenence, and warranty. We got it a week ago but still haven't put it in our small living room because we need a TV stand that fits a 40inch. Our old one was too small. 
 
I have a Sharp Television. It's not a flat panel, probably made in 1998 or 1999, and about 24-28 inches. The power button on the TV is gone, maybe it went inside the TV. I have it in the Living Room. Unfortunately, this is the only TV I have, and it gets really annoying with my 2 siblings. I would like to have another TV in the house, but I want it small. Another Nintendo Wii would do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top