Worst Tasting Food

What is the worst food in your opinion?

Broccoli and spinnach are both disgusting, especially brocolli. One time I was at a dinner party where they served ravioli with spinnach, I tried my best to hold it in, but after ten seconds I felt it coming up my throat and I had to excuse myself from the table and go to the bathroom where I exploded with vomit

Out of the beverage department, diet pepsi easily takes the cake. It tastes like crap, I can't imagine why anybody would choose to drink this over water
 
A Napoleon.

Those tastes of evil with the awful bread and very strong chocolate.
 
Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Vietnamese food is gross. I went to a Vietnamese restaurant to have some noodles and a few other things. It was the most disgusting food I ever had. The tea they had there was super strong and had a horrible taste.
Oh with this post, I now remember that I hate COFFEE, I just hate it.
Coffee is amazing.
Lol I know, my dad says that all the time, but when I tasted coffee, I don't know I just didn't like it. :p
 
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Vietnamese food is gross. I went to a Vietnamese restaurant to have some noodles and a few other things. It was the most disgusting food I ever had. The tea they had there was super strong and had a horrible taste.
Oh with this post, I now remember that I hate COFFEE, I just hate it.
Coffee is amazing.
Lol I know, my dad says that all the time, but when I tasted coffee, I don't know I just didn't like it. :p
Was it straight coffee, if so, then yeah, depends on the kind.

But Idk how you can't like coffee with some milk and sugar in it.

Eff yeah, peppermint mocha creamer.
 
Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Snowy The Czar said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Chubzster said:
Vietnamese food is gross. I went to a Vietnamese restaurant to have some noodles and a few other things. It was the most disgusting food I ever had. The tea they had there was super strong and had a horrible taste.
Oh with this post, I now remember that I hate COFFEE, I just hate it.
Coffee is amazing.
Lol I know, my dad says that all the time, but when I tasted coffee, I don't know I just didn't like it. :p
Was it straight coffee, if so, then yeah, depends on the kind.

But Idk how you can't like coffee with some milk and sugar in it.

Eff yeah, peppermint mocha creamer.
I know there was milk and sugar in it...

I'll try other coffees later and see how it goes.
 
Peanuts in general and ham. Ham is so gross.

There is prolly other stuff, but I don't recall.
 
Back
Top