Maury

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE2GWUBnyKw&feature=related[/youtube]

This is about people taking lie detector tests to prove people are not doing sex, drugs, or the father.
All like:
Sex 4 money, cheeseburger, etc.
Teens do XANAX, PERCOSET, CRACK, MERIJUANA, and METH.
Grownups saying they are NOT the father.

The Lie detectors have spoken! o_O

TALK!!!
 
Pumpkin said:
cookieboy17 said:
So apparently this show's audience is 10 year olds since apparently me and Wolf used to watch it at that age and Trapman or whatever the hell watches now and he's 10.
True. I can't believe this show is still on. =P

The show still airs? Holy crap. How long has it been running for?
 
kinetic563 said:
Pumpkin said:
cookieboy17 said:
So apparently this show's audience is 10 year olds since apparently me and Wolf used to watch it at that age and Trapman or whatever the hell watches now and he's 10.
True. I can't believe this show is still on. =P

The show still airs? Holy crap. How long has it been running for?
Haha yea I forgot all about this show until I saw the South Park episode the other day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top