July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 20th - 2012 -
Nothing much today. Played games, came on here... and that's about it.
Finished a board for the Create Your Own Mario Party Board Contest.
Going to submit it soon, and see how they like it. (Not to sure if it will do well myself... but that's how this gimmick works, though...)
Mostly wanting the advice I'll get from it and compare it to how I wanted to make this board to improve it for when people actually play on it.
 
Luigi Party! said:
Yoshiman222 said:
July 24th - 2012 -
Woke up really early today to help my dad with something. Went to sleep afterwards. :p
Watched "The Dark Knight Rises" today. It truly is an amazing movie! I highly recommend that everyone watches this at least once!
Intresting, I watched "Batman Begins" yesterday. XD
Strange enough, I've never watched that movie :p
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Luigi Party! said:
Yoshiman222 said:
July 24th - 2012 -
Woke up really early today to help my dad with something. Went to sleep afterwards. :p
Watched "The Dark Knight Rises" today. It truly is an amazing movie! I highly recommend that everyone watches this at least once!
Intresting, I watched "Batman Begins" yesterday. XD
Strange enough, I've never watched that movie :p
You should watch it, it is the first movie on Batman Triology :) (That, The Dark Night, Dark Night Rises)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top