Do you wear glasses?

Do you?

  • Yes, all the time

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, sometimes/rarely

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, I got 20/20 vision son

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got glasses like 3 years ago but it's only for like if I'm in the back of the classroom I'll put them on to see better but my eyesight isn't too bad. And it's not getting worse either, I went to the eye doctor about 2 months ago and my eyes are the same way they were from the last time I went which was like 2-3 years ago.
 
MattC13 said:
Billy12510 said:
I've got perfect vision in my right eye, and almost no vision in my left!
Sounds painful ._|

I wear glasses occasionally. For like school, driving, going to the movies. I'm not as bad as most of my family though, especially my sister who has to wear them all the time.
Actually it isn't as painful as you think it is. I don't need my glasses at all, in fact I don't even remember why I have them in the first place because they don't help my vision.
 
Billy12510 said:
MattC13 said:
Billy12510 said:
I've got perfect vision in my right eye, and almost no vision in my left!
Sounds painful ._|

I wear glasses occasionally. For like school, driving, going to the movies. I'm not as bad as most of my family though, especially my sister who has to wear them all the time.
Actually it isn't as painful as you think it is. I don't need my glasses at all, in fact I don't even remember why I have them in the first place because they don't help my vision.
I meant painful as seeing good in one eye and really bad in the other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top