M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 18, 2009 #1 Mt. St. Helens, a Volcano, made an Explosive Eruption sometime in the Morning leaving 57 dead. Discuss...
Mt. St. Helens, a Volcano, made an Explosive Eruption sometime in the Morning leaving 57 dead. Discuss...
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 18, 2009 #2 Hmm wow.. The poor people...
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 18, 2009 #3 Well, I was reading a book on volcanoes and it turns out that a "dome" was forming inside it. I was thinking it would erupt any time soon. And, what do you know. It did. Anyway, I feel really sorry for them.
Well, I was reading a book on volcanoes and it turns out that a "dome" was forming inside it. I was thinking it would erupt any time soon. And, what do you know. It did. Anyway, I feel really sorry for them.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 2, 2009 #4 That was sad