Author Topic: Deep Blooper Sea  (Read 8370 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Deep Blooper Sea
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
Oh, you mean the action part? Hmmm, it's not hard at all, you just press A rapidly for like 5 seconds. =P

TIP: Yknow the shark with the bullet? Well look forward, if you try going on the opposite path you want to take, you will most likely be shot and put back on track. Or if it works, make sure you can move to a Happening Space so Blooper can pick you up/down to the right path. If this made no sense, then ask again and I'll make it easier. =P
That shark with the four buttons? Well, I known that tip for a long time, but one of the four buttons is a bomb, it's random. Or is there a trick to it? Obviously you'll know which one if three buttons pressed down are duds.

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »
The upper left corner of the board is tricky to escape. Is there a certain time where you have to swim by pressing the A button? Or is it random?
Upper part of the board is easy to do, I suck at buttom mashing yet I managed to not get swallowed. I think it's like 5 seconds for how long it takes.

And I pretty much beasted in my game yesterday and I'm only halfway through, though part of it was kinda f'd up. Like I put on handicap for everyone to have 9 stars but I didn't realize it'd have an impact. Anyways, at the start of the game I had gotten a star, a magic lamp, and a boo bell and I was beasting on minigames (I beat my horse game record by a lil bit and nearly set a new record in pump pump away) so I was getting a good cash flow. Then I got another Boo Bell from swing n swipe (the item game) and I was right in front of Boo on the board. So I stole coins, then a star from DK (who was actually 3rd at the time, Daisy was 2nd with 1 more star than DK), then got another star since it appeared right in front of me, then I got another star after I put a reverse mushroom on Daisy who was about to get it.

Then DK I think landed on Chance Time and I got mad lucky by getting 2 stars from Mario. The thing is, if I didn't do the handicap thing like a fool I wouldn't gotten squat since Mario should've had no stars; instead he had 9. By then I had 14 stars (DK stole one from me), Daisy had 12, DK 11, and Mario 7. I was cruising with the minigame star, either DK or Daisy had the coin star (since I kept on stealing and buying stars), and I think Daisy had the happening star. So the next star ended up next to the Boo on the map so I used my magic lamp to get it, then went to Boo and stole a star from Daisy. So now I got a 5 star lead and my master plan still isn't done yet since I still have a Boo Bell yet. And the game is halfway done. But DK got the clock before I saved so he could end the game whenever he feels like it.

And by the way, I'd still have a 3 star lead without Mario's stars so it's still a kickass performance at the halfway mark. I feel like such a genius though cause the way I used the items properly and how stealing from DK when he was in 3rd worked out perfectly. It's halfway but I'm pretty sure it's my game to lose. Only thing is I never visited the Item Shop since getting my 3 beast items other than to buy a regular mushroom since I was money strapped at the time. Also I haven't been getting all good luck. One time the star spawned right behind me and once I was about to get the star but that stupid blooper got it's mom to move me or something with the happening space.

...I just had to share my domination.
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »
That shark with the four buttons? Well, I known that tip for a long time, but one of the four buttons is a bomb, it's random. Or is there a trick to it? Obviously you'll know which one if three buttons pressed down are duds.
Wait, 3 are right? I thought 3 of them had the missle, and only 1 was real. =P

The upper left corner of the board is tricky to escape. Is there a certain time where you have to swim by pressing the A button? Or is it random?
Upper part of the board is easy to do, I suck at buttom mashing yet I managed to not get swallowed. I think it's like 5 seconds for how long it takes.

And I pretty much beasted in my game yesterday and I'm only halfway through, though part of it was kinda f'd up. Like I put on handicap for everyone to have 9 stars but I didn't realize it'd have an impact. Anyways, at the start of the game I had gotten a star, a magic lamp, and a boo bell and I was beasting on minigames (I beat my horse game record by a lil bit and nearly set a new record in pump pump away) so I was getting a good cash flow. Then I got another Boo Bell from swing n swipe (the item game) and I was right in front of Boo on the board. So I stole coins, then a star from DK (who was actually 3rd at the time, Daisy was 2nd with 1 more star than DK), then got another star since it appeared right in front of me, then I got another star after I put a reverse mushroom on Daisy who was about to get it.

Then DK I think landed on Chance Time and I got mad lucky by getting 2 stars from Mario. The thing is, if I didn't do the handicap thing like a fool I wouldn't gotten squat since Mario should've had no stars; instead he had 9. By then I had 14 stars (DK stole one from me), Daisy had 12, DK 11, and Mario 7. I was cruising with the minigame star, either DK or Daisy had the coin star (since I kept on stealing and buying stars), and I think Daisy had the happening star. So the next star ended up next to the Boo on the map so I used my magic lamp to get it, then went to Boo and stole a star from Daisy. So now I got a 5 star lead and my master plan still isn't done yet since I still have a Boo Bell yet. And the game is halfway done. But DK got the clock before I saved so he could end the game whenever he feels like it.

And by the way, I'd still have a 3 star lead without Mario's stars so it's still a kickass performance at the halfway mark. I feel like such a genius though cause the way I used the items properly and how stealing from DK when he was in 3rd worked out perfectly. It's halfway but I'm pretty sure it's my game to lose. Only thing is I never visited the Item Shop since getting my 3 beast items other than to buy a regular mushroom since I was money strapped at the time. Also I haven't been getting all good luck. One time the star spawned right behind me and once I was about to get the star but that stupid blooper got it's mom to move me or something with the happening space.

...I just had to share my domination.
DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, you have great luck. =P Boo Bells are very useful, but when i'm in first, I ALWAYS get a Boo Repellent to scare that loser off.

Offline Billy12510

• Guess what? I'm still Quizmaster!
  • The only Forumer who doesn't know what he's doing
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
Wait, 3 are right? I thought 3 of them had the missle, and only 1 was real. =P
Uh... yeah I think Sushi(the shark) told you 1 button will send you in the opposite direction. Or something along that line.
I haven't seen the entire board in a while but doesn't this board have some type of garden?

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 07:10:16 AM »
Uh... yeah I think Sushi(the shark) told you 1 button will send you in the opposite direction. Or something along that line.
I haven't seen the entire board in a while but doesn't this board have some type of garden?
Hmmm, that's weird. I've seen CPUs pass the shark and get hit by the bullet twice. =P

Anyway, here's a pic of the whole board: Are you referring to the Electric Plankton? =P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:19 AM »
Yea only 1 of them has the bullet, and once the bullet is chosen the thing resets.
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 08:47:26 AM »
Oh, so that's why. I guess i've never seemed to notice or care. =P

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 07:26:18 AM »
THIS TOPIC IS NOT FINISHED D:>

Let's listen to the music:

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 09:24:15 AM »
I nearly lost the game I was doing the other day, I was doing good with like 150 coins or so after winning a battle game worth 200 coins but then I lost it all to Mario on Fowl Play (camera sucks in that game) and then everyone kept on stealing stars from me. In the end I won by like 2 stars, 1 of them being the minigame star.
rip dinosaur

Offline Shaby

• I need to do something about my life! :P
  • Anime Time!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »
I really like this board desing!! With all the fishes and the bloopers! :33
And the music it's a rly nice addition to it! :3

BTW, since when there are clouds underwater? o.o

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
Since when were there dinosaurs, monkeys, and humans underwater?
rip dinosaur

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »
Since when were there dinosaurs, monkeys, and humans underwater?
Cook, DK is a gorilla.  ::)