Toadette: The Birth of a New Hero (Interactive)

Toadette halted Rango's electric attacks, and knocked out Rango using the shiny Jewel Spear... in one hit. With 5 Toads back to normal state, Toadette made some progress, acquiring the Pure Heart and the Thunder Rage. She returned to Merlon to seek out her next foe, who is...

-Viola
-Gary
-Skye

Why do I have to do this? Toadette thought as she headed out into Skye's attack zone, in the Mountain of Crisis. She plowed her way to Skye's defenses, eventually reaching Skye herself.

Skye: Hmph.

Toadette: What's gotten into you Skye?

Skye: None of your business. Now you will experience my power and you will regret even coming here in the first place.

Toadette: SAYS YOU!

Toadette and Skye fired their shots at each other, but Skye used that opportunity to charge up the Skye Shock...

-Hammer
-Boomerang
-Fireball
-Boltbeam Bazooka
-Dusty Tornado
-Jewel Spear
-Clubba's Club
-Slingshot
-Groove Dance
-Stilt Stomp
-Bzaap Call
-Thunder Rage

Just when Toadette was about to head off to Viola's attack site, Skye showed up, being restored back to her normal state. Next to her was a yellow-capped Toad girl.

Skye: Well that was weird. I was walking out, and out of nowhere this void appeared and sucked me in. I was transported to a black castle where I met a purple jester. Before I could say anything, he fired a ray of dark matter at me, and I lost control of myself.

Toadette: A purple jester... the being of the Void... DIMENTIO?

Skye: Must have been him. Anyways, this is Saffron, the Toad girl that found me after I was knocked out.

Toadette, Skye, and Saffron introduced each other, then discussed Toadette's mission to free the Toads from Dimentio's control.

Toadette: We've got only two more Pure Hearts left. Why don't you ask Merlon where Gary's site is? I'll go after Viola with Saffron.

Skye headed to Merlon's while Toadette and Saffron set off to Viola's attack site, a moon, through a cannon from Toad Military Base. Just then, light entered Saffron and she learned to stop time. While infiltrating the site the Toads confronted Viola.

Saffron: Something's not right here...

Toadette: Viola!

Viola: Hmph. Two girls, waiting to get fried.

Toadette: Not if I could help it!

Saffron started charging up energy for her Time Stopper.

-Hammer
-Boomerang
-Fireball
-Boltbeam Bazooka
-Dusty Tornado
-Jewel Spear
-Clubba's Club
-Slingshot
-Groove Dance
-Stilt Stomp
-Bzaap Call
-Thunder Rage
-Toadette Shock

Continue the plot!

Saffron unleashed her Time Stopper while Toadette struck Viola with the spear so hard that he was knocked out in one hit. She took Viola's power of water control and acquired another Pure Heart. The two left the area.

Part 3: Fate of the Mushroom Kingdom

Meanwhile, Skye was shown to have defeated Gary and acquired the last Pure Heart. Toadette, Saffron, and Skye reunited with each other. The three Toads then headed off to Star Haven. Light surrounded the Toads, and they were teleported to Castle Bleck. Eventually they confronted Dimentio.

Dimentio: So you've come. It would be so very DULL if your journey ended so easily... Instead, it ends with...magic!

Dimentio used his magic to create a hologram of O'Chunks.

Dimentio: I'll leave you squirts to be chunked by this hulking machine. Ciao!

Dimentio teleported out of the area.

-Hammer
-Boomerang
-Fireball
-Boltbeam Bazooka
-Dusty Tornado
-Jewel Spear
-Clubba's Club
-Slingshot
-Groove Dance
-Stilt Stomp
-Bzaap Call
-Thunder Rage
-Toadette Shock
-Scalding Water

Continue the plot!

Toadette threw a club at the hologram while Skye fired a Skye Shock and Saffron fired a laser at it. The hologram vanished.

Toadette: Well, that was something.

The Toads infiltrated more of the castle, eventually confronting Dimentio again.

Dimentio: Ah ha ha. So! At long last, you’ve come to play, like late-sleeping toddlers!

Dimentio used his magic to create a hologram of Mimi.

Dimentio: Now you will be spider food for this charming bug. Ciao!

Dmentio teleported out of the area.

-Hammer
-Boomerang
-Fireball
-Boltbeam Bazooka
-Dusty Tornado
-Jewel Spear
-Clubba's Club
-Slingshot
-Groove Dance
-Stilt Stomp
-Bzaap Call
-Thunder Rage
-Toadette Shock
-Scalding Water

Continue the plot!

Toadette charged up a Toadette Shock, while Skye and Saffron delivered powerful blows to the Mimi hologram. As soon as Toadette released the Toadette Shock the hologram vanished. A void then sucked the three Toads into a labyrinth.

Toadette: AIYEE!

There are eight paths in the labyrinth!

-Go NW
-Go N
-Go NE
-Go E
-Go SE
-Go S
-Go SW
-Go W

Continue the plot!

The Toads headed northeast, and after they passed through some of Dimentio's forces, they confronted Copy Viola.

Copy Viola: I'll drown you all!

-Hammer
-Boomerang
-Fireball
-Boltbeam Bazooka
-Dusty Tornado
-Jewel Spear
-Clubba's Club
-Slingshot
-Groove Dance
-Stilt Stomp
-Bzaap Call