The Birthday Thread

A huge thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It means a lot!

RazorYoshi402 said:
Happy Birthday SZ!
I hope you have a fantastic day and great time being 19.
Thanks Yoshi! And thanks for being the first one to wish me a happy birthday!

Toadette said:
A happy birthday from my favortie Toadette fan. Thanks!

HyperHalcyon said:
Happy 19th SuperZambezi! :3
Had to double check who this was. :p Thanks!

Chubzster said:
Happy 19th Birthday, SuperZambezi!

Enjoy the blazing, hot sun. :-D Anyway, have a great B-day!
Today we had our biggest storm yet. I was outside for a good two hours just enjoing the rain, wind, and lightning. Could not have asked for better weather on my birthday! And thanks!

chaosshadow123 said:
Happy 19th Zambezi, already so old.
Alright, I'm not that old. :p Kind of scary to think that I have one more year before I hit the twenties. :mute: And thanks!

gameguy1996 said:
Happy 19th birthday SZ thanks for doing so many things for MPL and have a good day.
No problem! I love what I do and it's great to see so many people who care! Thanks!

Vipsoccermaster said:
Happy 19th birthday, SZ! 19 years old, wow.

And happy birthday to MPL - 4.5 years old.
That was not intentional. :p Crazy that we will be coming up on five years... But thanks Vip, and thanks for being such a great friend for so long!

Yoshiman222 said:
Happy Birthday SZ! Enjoy your 19th Birthday!

Make sure you save some cake for us! :p
As soon as I find a way to get it through this monitor, you guys will be set! But in the meantime, enjoy this "thanks" from me!

cookieboy17 said:
Happy birthday SZ!
The simple happy birthday. That's all I need! Thanks!

31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
Happy happy birthday SuperZ!

...still older than ya ;p jk best wishes for the new year woohoo :D
Dang, I was hoping I would be able to grow older faster, but alas, I did not. Nevertheless, thank you!

~The_Executioner~ said:
Happy Birthday SuperZambezi!!!
Triple the exclamation marks deserve triple the thanks. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MLYW said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
STILL GOING WITH THE CAPS!! THANK YOU!!!

Pokemaster said:
It's hard to believe he was only 13 when he created the original SMPSF on FreeWebs. Him and his site have come so far.

F**kin awesome, mate, enjoy your 19th birthday.

And hats off to MPL of being 4.5 years old!

Hip Hip Hurray! x3
Was it really 13.. How the time flies.. But I'm ready to keep going and I hope you are a part of the next 4.5 years! Thank you!

Toblet said:
Happy birthday SZ, My Zambezzie mate! :p
Silly Toblet, that makes my name look like a zombie name. :p Not exactly sure why. :p Regardless, thank you!

White Yoshi said:
Happy birthday SZ!
Thanks White Yoshi! Looking forward to getting to know you better as the year goes on!

Maxime said:
Happy birthday to you, SuperZambezi! Have a good 19th birthday and enjoy your day!

Ah, a message from our lovely blue member. Thank you!

saxprodigee said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
KEEP UP THE AWESOME POSTS! And Thanks!!

Yoshi8984 said:
Happy Birthday SZ!!!!! ^___^
^___^ Thank You! ^___^

SpiderStaryu said:
Happy Birthday SZ!
Keeping it simple like Cook I see, but no matter, all the love is the same! Thank you!

Wii U Enthusiast1875 said:
happy birthday SZ keep up the awesome work man.
Keep working on your posts and your work may become just as awesome.  ;) Teasing, but thanks!

Vipsoccermaster said:
Wow, 20 members, that's slightly over 1% of the members wishing you a happy birthday, SZ. And yeah, I know it wasn't intentional, but the irony. And about the comment towards Pokemaster, I think you mean 5.5 years, that's when MPL turns 10 - Sunday, January 14, 2018.
Yes ~ wow, that's a lot of members saying that... but seeing as how you created this site, you deserve this big of one!

SuperZambezi said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Happy Birthday SZ! Enjoy your 19th Birthday!

Make sure you save some cake for us! :p
As soon as I find a way to get it through this monitor, you guys will be set! But in the meantime, enjoy this "thanks" from me!
I'm patient right now ~ when someone finds a way, I'll be sure to take that slice. ;)

SuperZambezi said:
Ah, a message from our lovely blue member. Thank you!
No problem, I appreciate it. I find your comment interesting, I like it. But "lovely" is surprising, though. I was a little bit shy when reading it but I'm sure I am if you say it. And yeah, I am a blue lover. (Also green, but I never use it on posts.) And once again, thanks for making this website so interesting! (You're interesting too, of course!)

Back