For those that aren't aware yet, when a download is submitted, I have to approve the download before I release it to everyone. I wanted to go over a few rules to help avoid any issues in this process.
- Effort. From here on out, I will rarely accept boards without a custom made background. There needs to be more effort put in!
- Unless the background has been heavily edited and events were created to replicate the original's events, I will not accept maps from other Mario Party games or maps from any other game.
- The only kind of board file we accept is the .json you get when exporting your board from PP64. No ROM files! Events should be .s or .c files and music files should be .mid files.
- Please make sure your board works. Test it out, make sure it is playable.
- You need at least one in-game screenshot so that users can see what it looks like in the game.
- Include an image of the entire map. You can the image in PartyPlanner64 by using the Screenshot menu.
- A maximum of 1 submission a day. We don't want anyone to flood the database with new boards.
- Include some kind of version number. This will help users know what version they have and when a new one is released. Try to include it in the file name too (ex - Awesome_Board_1.2.json)