Stage Builder

@Justin: what extras does it feature, and is it run from the SD like Brawl+/-/BBrawl?

I have a ? ? ? No 2 stage which defeats horizontal launchers including Light Arrow, Triforce Slash, Critical Hit etc since it's enclosed horizontally. But the vertical is open both sides so you can be launched of the top of the screen.

H-J カービイ said:
@Justin: what extras does it feature, and is it run from the SD like Brawl+/-/BBrawl?

I have a ? ? ? No 2 stage which defeats horizontal launchers including Light Arrow, Triforce Slash, Critical Hit etc since it's enclosed horizontally. But the vertical is open both sides so you can be launched of the top of the screen.

You save it to the card, and it loads like a normal stage. You can overlap pieces, no extra space needed. Unlimited pieces, you pick the respawn spot for each player, a couple extra pieces, custom picture for it when you select from the stage select. There are tutorials on youtube, if you need help on where to save and such.

The idea was great but the mode was executed poorly due to the lack of content. My friend made a bottomless pit stage where certain are at a disadvantage or a cage stage where only up smashes can an opponent...

I definitely hope they ditch this concept in the new smash and make something better like costume customization.

Back