Stage Builder

Did you enjoy making your own stages from SSBB? I liked creating my own stages to do battle because I had many ideas for stages in Melee and I could make them in Brawl. The only bad hing was that there wasn't enough themes/backgrounds for the stage builder.

Discuss about the stage builder.

Have all the Parts. (Who doesn't? =P)

Most of the gimmicks aren't gimmicky enough >_> like the ferris wheel and the environment blocks.

Anyways, I tend to make large stages and stages that are weird. Used to make symmetrical stages but they got tired >_>

Some of my faves (if only I could u/load some images...):
Tetris A (Large, Dome theme, music is... Tetris [either A or B, don't recall now]) - blocks arranged in tTetris pieces on the left, and the letters "tetris" on the right. A ladder divides the stage into two.
Safety? (Medium?, Cavern theme, forgot music) - Almost Sandbox stage, entrance in top left, exit in bottom right, otherwise enclosed. Angled blocks stop launches outside the box - you have to go into the entrance/exit areas to have a chance of KO. >_<
Some ramp stage I forgot its name >_> (Large, Dome theme, Waluigi Pinball music) - mainly designed for seeing Wario Bike with Wario-Man, a big stage with some hiding spots.
F.Destination? (Large? [may be medium], Cavern theme, Final Destination music) - a "clone" of Final Destination but with two thin platforms at the bottom of the stage, normally hidden from view. Those who camp on the thin platform are evil =P

H-J カービイ said:
Have all the Parts. (Who doesn't? =P)

Most of the gimmicks aren't gimmicky enough >_> like the ferris wheel and the environment blocks.

Anyways, I tend to make large stages and stages that are weird. Used to make symmetrical stages but they got tired >_>

Some of my faves (if only I could u/load some images...):
Tetris A (Large, Dome theme, music is... Tetris [either A or B, don't recall now]) - blocks arranged in tTetris pieces on the left, and the letters "tetris" on the right. A ladder divides the stage into two.
Safety? (Medium?, Cavern theme, forgot music) - Almost Sandbox stage, entrance in top left, exit in bottom right, otherwise enclosed. Angled blocks stop launches outside the box - you have to go into the entrance/exit areas to have a chance of KO. >_<
Some ramp stage I forgot its name >_> (Large, Dome theme, Waluigi Pinball music) - mainly designed for seeing Wario Bike with Wario-Man, a big stage with some hiding spots.
F.Destination? (Large? [may be medium], Cavern theme, Final Destination music) - a "clone" of Final Destination but with two thin platforms at the bottom of the stage, normally hidden from view. Those who camp on the thin platform are evil =P
The first stage and last stage of that list are stages I've done the exact same. Except you may have put the Tetrs pieces in a different way to mine.

Lol, CD Factory.

Funnily enough CD Factories are playable to some extent.

I just remembered I made a stage the lets Barrels roll down onto belts like DK Arcade. >_> Really glitchy though since Barrels could get caught between the end belt and the pointy corner of the Triangle block... <_<

Yoshi1 said:
I made a CD Factory once and the CPUs were annoying me and I wasn't getting CD's.

I've made 106 stages but I had to delete some for some space. I haven't made a stage in ages though.

You could make the CPU Lv. 1 and then have him drop to the lowest part of the stage, then create a barrier through you and it through the use of the falling platforms.

Back