So I have this idea for a game...

I was wondering what you guys think of it. It's a exploration game that has a team moving across a board to discover various things explained in the game. You have 3 dice, One determines how far you can move in that turn, the other decides what your attack power is if you run into a hostile native of the area you are exploring. The third die is used to activate a bonus, which is chosen at the beginning of the game. If you roll a 4 or higher, the bonus is activated, and you can use it whenever you want, as many times as the bonus allows.

Sound fun? Any suggestions on how to make it better? If I do end up doing this game, it won't be until after I'm finished with Path of Conquest though.

GrandStarGalaxy said:
I was wondering what you guys think of it. It's a exploration game that has a team moving across a board to discover various things explained in the game. You have 3 dice, One determines how far you can move in that turn, the other decides what your attack power is if you run into a hostile native of the area you are exploring. The third die is used to activate a bonus, which is chosen at the beginning of the game. If you roll a 4 or higher, the bonus is activated, and you can use it whenever you want, as many times as the bonus allows.

Sound fun? Any suggestions on how to make it better? If I do end up doing this game, it won't be until after I'm finished with Path of Conquest though.
If I may ask, what's the goal?

BossBlitz88 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:

If I may ask, what's the goal?
There will be some sort of story before the game that will explain the goal. Other than that, look around, establish contact with the natives, have fun and don't die. :p

Nightmare Bowser498 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Does the forum still do planning boards?
I wish it did... :p
I could see them bringing it back with some modified rules. (No quizzes, must be a detailed game, etc.)
I guess I could just use my blog for the planning though.
True, but they forget about old stuff quite a bit.
I also want to see things like Blizzard Bonanza, Fall Fiesta, and Conquering Kingdoms return. That would be so much fun.

Hope the Admins are reading this post. ;)

GrandStarGalaxy said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Does the forum still do planning boards?
I wish it did... :p
I could see them bringing it back with some modified rules. (No quizzes, must be a detailed game, etc.)
I guess I could just use my blog for the planning though.
True, but they forget about old stuff quite a bit.
I also want to see things like Blizzard Bonanza, Fall Fiesta, and Conquering Kingdoms return. That would be so much fun.

Hope the Admins are reading this post. ;)
Would really help since it's been pretty dry lately.

I've updated the bonus system. If you roll a 4 or higher on the bonus die, the bonus will automatically start. It will continue to be active until the bonus die rolls 3 or lower. It can then be reactivated by rolling 4 or higher again.
Also, since this is a Mario forum, I should probably make a Nintendo themed game. What do you guys think of having Super Mario style items in the game?

GrandStarGalaxy said:
I've updated the bonus system. If you roll a 4 or higher on the bonus die, the bonus will automatically start. It will continue to be active until the bonus die rolls 3 or lower. It can then be reactivated by rolling 4 or higher again.
Also, since this is a Mario forum, I should probably make a Nintendo themed game. What do you guys think of having Super Mario style items in the game?
Make it Nintendo General, do not just focus on Mario :p (It may attract more people into the game)
I'm in both ways LOL But a Nintendo one is better

Back