Shattered Promises

My first story on here, might not be that good but enjoy! P.S. The Sprirt Crystal was created by ME! NOT Nintendo.

Chapter 1: Grima's Reawakening

Chrom and Lucina's POV

A huge black dragon was fast asleep, almost motionless as if he was dead, but they all knew he wasn't.

A girl with long Dark Blue hair turned to face a man with similar features, "Chrom, what happens when Grima wakes up?" She pointed to the dragon.

The man, Chrom, looked at her with a serious face, "You know very well what will happen Lucina, don't waste your breath. We know what we're doing."

The girl, Lucina, gasped, "Father, what is it?! Please tell me!"

Chrom looked up at the colorful sky, " I don't know exactly," he admitted bitterly, "I've only heard of it, it's called the Spirit Crystal, it's supposed to give you power."

Lucina only nodded solemly, "Do you know what this power is?" She challenged.

Chrom looked down, "It's supposed to give you surges of endless energy only while you're using it, every time in battle and you want it again, it'll come and enhance your energy again. You could easily become the most powerful being in the universe. I think it's the only way to defeat Grima once and for all."

Lucina had heard all she had wanted to know.

With that, the two slowly walked away back to their beloved kingdom not knowing exactly what was about to happen.

Grima's POV

Grima woke up with a startled gasp as he heard someone coming; he quickly lay back down, pretending he was asleep. He heard two people talking to each other.

"Chrom, what happens when Grima wakes up?" He heard a girl type voice said.

"He will Lucina, but we know what we're doing." He recognized that voice, Chrom! He should have known. He still had huge grudges against him.

"Father, what is it?! Please tell me!" He heard the girl say, he assumed this was Lucina.

" I don't know exactly," he heard Chrom say sounding bitter, "I've only heard of it, it's called the Spirit Crystal, it's supposed to give you power."

"Oh, that sounds nice," he thought. "Power, sweet power." He fought the urge to lick his lips."

"Do you know what this power is?" He heard Lucina challenge.

"It's supposed to give you surges of endless energy only while you're using it, every time in battle and you want it again, it'll come and enhance your energy again. You could easily become the most powerful being in the universe. I think it's the only way to defeat Grima once and for all."

"Oh, Chrom" Grima thought, "I think when I get that energy it'll be the end of you!"

He heard the two's footsteps fade away. After a while he got up, sniffed the fresh air, and took off. He was leaving everything behind him, "no one." He thought, "Is going to get in my way."

Sorry for the shortness. Next chapters will be longer, don't worry! :D

So here, Chrom and his daughter, Lucina, went to go see Grima in his sleep. They know it's about time for his reawakening and try to decide what to do with him. Grima hears all of this in his now fake slumber. Once Chrom and Lucina walk away, Grima is determined to find the Spirit Crystal, no matter how hard it is. No one will get in his way.
BTW,this is a WIP!

Back