School/College

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I am currently attending a small liberal arts college in the state of Vermont.
Probably going to pursue a degree in Computer Science but I have an open mind.
This is my schedule for the year:

Fall Term
First Year Japanese 101
Shakespeare and Music
Calculus II
The Computing Age

January Term
First Year Japanese 102

Spring Term
First Year Japanese 103
Math Foundation of Computing
Animals in Literature and Culture
Intro to Microeconomics

I have no idea what my grades are for my first semester but I am sure I did fine since I knew most of the material. I am enjoying college and I love all my classes so far.
 
Nice to see ya, Señor Sexy!

My grades have been finalized:

Fundamentals of Unix: A
Game Design & Development: A
Photoshop I: A
Python I: A

I've worked hard keeping this 4.0 GPA, but next semester is going to be the most difficult by far. This is what Spring 2014 will look like:

Computer Science I: C++
Game Programming w/Python
Python II
Systems Analysis & Design

Just gotta hang in there 'cuz it'll all be worth it. =)

Anyone else have their schedule for next semester?
 
^Computer Science I: C++? What's up with the C++?

My schedule for next semester isn't quite final, but for now, it's this:

Perspectives on Global Development - Mon/Thu at 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Financial Accounting - Mon/Wed/Thu at 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Business Law - Mon/Wed at 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM

I might drop a class or two, not sure.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
^Computer Science I: C++? What's up with the C++?

My schedule for next semester isn't quite final, but for now, it's this:

Perspectives on Global Development - Mon/Thu at 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Financial Accounting - Mon/Wed/Thu at 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Business Law - Mon/Wed at 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM

I might drop a class or two, not sure.

C++ is a programming language (otherwise to answer your question, that's just the name).

And I'd say you should take all those classes without dropping. I mean come on, I've been taking four courses each semester (with the exception of the three online during summer, which were pretty tough), and I'm doing just fine, so you should give it a shot. Plus, it's going to take longer for you to finish if you only do it one (or two) classes at a time, so I'd definitely suggest taking those for the time being.
 
Chubzster said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
^Computer Science I: C++? What's up with the C++?

My schedule for next semester isn't quite final, but for now, it's this:

Perspectives on Global Development - Mon/Thu at 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Financial Accounting - Mon/Wed/Thu at 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Business Law - Mon/Wed at 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM

I might drop a class or two, not sure.

C++ is a programming language (otherwise to answer your question, that's just the name).

And I'd say you should take all those classes without dropping. I mean come on, I've been taking four courses each semester (with the exception of the three online during summer, which were pretty tough), and I'm doing just fine, so you should give it a shot. Plus, it's going to take longer for you to finish if you only do it one (or two) classes at a time, so I'd definitely suggest taking those for the time being.
I know it would take longer, and I appreciate your thoughts, though really, it's entirely up to me to choose the pace in college.

I'm still giving thoughts about Business Law, cause I know that course will offer intensive reading (I took Intro to Business this past semester and I barely even used the textbook at all).
 
tumblr_inline_mzk9pd5EOU1qg6zpf.png

just checked my math course after finishing an in-class exam. i am very pleased with this
 
The second week of my college classes have passed and I've been slacking off slightly, with the first calculus II homework not going very well (mostly because they were on topics I didn't study in calc I and I procrastinated too much X_X)
I'm determine to de-procrastinate this time. I've already finished my readings and response for tomorrow's literature class, I'm currently reading up on wednesday's biology lab, and I plan to work on calculus II's next homework later...and THIS time, I will get all the problems done.
 
Viboolin of the Pancake said:
The second week of my college classes have passed and I've been slacking off slightly, with the first calculus II homework not going very well (mostly because they were on topics I didn't study in calc I and I procrastinated too much X_X)
I'm determine to de-procrastinate this time. I've already finished my readings and response for tomorrow's literature class, I'm currently reading up on wednesday's biology lab, and I plan to work on calculus II's next homework later...and THIS time, I will get all the problems done.

Well if you need help in calculus, I am of avail to help :p

I JUST FINISHED A SHITLOAD of Physics work. I am pissed
 
Back
Top