Rate me, Rate you: Toadette Edition

I admire your love for Toadette. It's great you can name almost every fungi in Paper Mario from just sheer memory. Plus you're not one of those crazy fans who over reacts when their main character isn't playable, so that's always a bonus. :p You're very mature for your age, you have wicked sense of humour, your art is inspirational, and you're now even part of the podcast! However, you don't like Yoshi (my joint favourite character)... So I can only give you a...

10/10 - I can't really fault you. You're a perfect member on the forum. Keep up the good work! :)

Toblet said:
I admire your love for Toadette. It's great you can name almost every fungi in Paper Mario from just sheer memory. Plus you're not one of those crazy fans who over reacts when their main character isn't playable, so that's always a bonus. :p You're very mature for your age, you have wicked sense of humour, your art is inspirational, and you're now even part of the podcast! However, you don't like Yoshi (my joint favourite character)... So I can only give you a...

10/10 - I can't really fault you. You're a perfect member on the forum. Keep up the good work! :)
My hatred for Yoshi has nothing to do with the fans, so I have no problem with people liking Yoshi, I just don't like him myself.
10/10

9.8/10
I like your upbeat spunky spirit, eagerness for action, fandoms(Speaking of which, I'm envious because you claim to have every single Toad doll in existence), humor, art, and how you never give up, although I find some of your creative output more than a little, uh...creepy(especially for a Mario character), but I'll let that slide some more than I did now that I know why.
Fellow Fungus Fan, Luigidenne

Back