Q&A (Ask GrandStarGalaxy)

Nightmare Bowser498 said:
Aren't you a bit old to go to Chuck E Cheese's? xP
Yes. :p I went for a birthday party of a little kid.
NintendoFan said:
Why do you bump the topic when its only been less than a week since people asked questions? Its obnoxious in my opinion and tells me you don't have much to do outside the Internet.
As insulting as it is. I really didn't have that much to do outside the internet today. As for the obnoxious part, I'll stop if it's really that annoying.

Bowser498 said:
If you were stranded on an island for the rest of your life, and you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for? (CANNOT relate to getting more wishes)
I was going to have a wish getting of the island, but then I saw the "rest of your life" part.
1. An explorer to come and claim the island for America
2. A small town of about 1,000 people to come
3. $1,010,000 for me and my family (I get the $10,000 and my parents get the rest.)

GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
If you were stranded on an island for the rest of your life, and you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for? (CANNOT relate to getting more wishes)
I was going to have a wish getting of the island, but then I saw the "rest of your life" part.
3. $1,010,000 for me and my family (I get the $10,000 and my parents get the rest.)
Wow, you would die in like 3 days lol

Bowser498 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
Oh...you didn't say that there was no food or fresh water on the island. :-[

GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
Chances are, if you were STRANDED on an island, you would have no food/water lol
It's not like the Dominican Republic, you know.

Bowser498 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
Bowser498 said:
Chances are, if you were STRANDED on an island, you would have no food/water lol
It's not like the Dominican Republic, you know.
Fine
1. To have the island expand into a larger island with food and water
2. A message to my family explaining things
3. To die peacefully and go to heaven.

IceBlitz said:
How's your new town in ACNL?
It's nice, as far as AC towns go. It doesn't have any PWP except for the bridge, but that's because I hardly ever played after I made it. Nothing compared to my old town, It had perfect town status, I had a great house, and my two favorite Villager, Kody and Hamlet, lived there. If you want to hear the tragic tale of how the town was destroyed, ask me.

Back