Pokemon

Oh, Yes. I really love these series of Pokemon, Especially Sinnoh. Plus the reason is because There are even more rare pokemon in the Sinnoh league and the rare Sinnoh Pokemon are even more powerful than I thought it would be. I also like the Kanto and Jotho too. My opion would be that the series is awesome.

Spirit15 said:
Ether said:
Assassin said:
I didn't really watch the mystery dungeon episodes, I just watched a few, arround 3-4 episodes. After that, I stoped, but I don't really know why, maybe because I got bored.

Ether said:
Charizard632 said:
Pokemon is my favorite anime, because it has low amounts of violence. They have some cute pokemon, and some tough looking pokemon.

Then I'm sure you'll probably love cute, nonviolent movies like Planet Terror and Death Proof.  These movies have some cute characters (especially in Planet Terror) and tough-looking characters as well. And they have very low amounts of violence that you'll surely enjoy them in whole.
Watch it, you'll love those movies. Also watch the Resident Evil movies and maybe a bit of Saw too.

But the most family friendly movie of all is Hostel: Part II. KAWAII DESU! X3 It makes the Care Bears look like an NC-17 horror flick not for kids according to Common Sense Media!
For more watch that sexy men name Jeeper Creepers or that CUTE doll name Chucky, also those cute girls from The Grudge and The Ring. Before I forget, you could ask Boogeyman and Jason for more.

Anyway, I have a bad feeling about the upcoming season.

Wolf said:
Assassin said:
I didn't really watch the mystery dungeon episodes, I just watched a few, arround 3-4 episodes. After that, I stoped, but I don't really know why, maybe because I got bored.
4 episodes? I thought the series only had 3... unless there's more I don't know about.
I think there are the explorer of darkness and those things too.
Ok. We get it. Lets make charizard watch scary movies hahahaha. I can honestly understand liking less violent anime. And when it comes down to it, character development is what makes a good anime. I still find pokemon a bit entertaining. However, I really wish the characters would swear once and a while. It would make the anime a bit more bearable.

As for Pokemon Best Wishes, I might consider watching it if I hear good things about it.

I remember watching the original series, up to the beginning of Hoenn. I stopped watching because of all the negative feedback about Hoenn I was hearing.

Does anyone know if it would be worth it to watch Hoenn --> onwards, or to just skip ahead and start watching Black & White (when it's out)?

Weegee said:
I remember watching the original series, up to the beginning of Hoenn. I stopped watching because of all the negative feedback about Hoenn I was hearing.

Does anyone know if it would be worth it to watch Hoenn --> onwards, or to just skip ahead and start watching Black & White (when it's out)?
Skip Hoenn and Sinnoh was decent, that's what I think. For B&W, we'll see....

Why the fuck is Ash still keeping the damn Pikachu in it's pre-evolve form.

Go with Raichu already, damnit.

It would pokemon if he made it a Raichu.

Anyways, I like Sinnoh and Kanto. I also like the show.

Back