Pokemon

Pokemon's only good seasons where the Orange Islands and Hoenn sagas. The rest just suck and give me a pain in the brain everytime I watch them.

The series is being milked to death and no creativity is put on the games or anime.

Every one of the anime's movies is basically "NEW POKEMON?!?!?!?! LET'S WRITE A STORY SIMILAR TO THE LAST BUT WITH MORE LASERZZZZZZZ."

Well, hate to say bad news guys, but look at this crap: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fourth_anime_series_title_revealed

There creating a new Pokemon series with the same crap. The only thing I think is good is Team Rocket. But even then, they treat them badly... But my question is that there not going to put the girl from 5th generation in it. I don't know what's wrong with this =p:
tumblr_l0p5w23nuf1qbrj6ao1_400.png

Is it just me, or is her skirt longer? =P

That's been old news for a while.

It's gonna be based on Black/White.

Dodger said:
Well, hate to say bad news guys, but look at this crap: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fourth_anime_series_title_revealed

There creating a new Pokemon series with the same crap. The only thing I think is good is Team Rocket. But even then, they treat them badly... But my question is that there not going to put the girl from 5th generation in it. I don't know what's wrong with this =p:

ZOMG shee is looks soo pretty! and my favv was the one with May and the little boy. i think his name was max?

Crazy_Daisy said:
Dodger said:

ZOMG shee is looks soo pretty! and my favv was the one with May and the little boy. i think his name was max?
Did you get that from GCPM11? If not, IGNORE ME!

The show is alright. Compare any Pokemon Episode to any show on Disney. I proved my point.

I watch the show from time-to-time, but I mostly play the game. And though the series and game are similar, most of the series is fictional in its locations then in the game. Even the moves and abilities the Pokemon in the series have are used differently then in the game, so its hard to tell which reference to go to. (Although you should always try the game first.)

Charizard632 said:
Pokemon is my favorite anime, because it has low amounts of violence. They have some cute pokemon, and some tough looking pokemon.

Then I'm sure you'll probably love cute, nonviolent movies like Planet Terror and Death Proof.  These movies have some cute characters (especially in Planet Terror) and tough-looking characters as well. And they have very low amounts of violence that you'll surely enjoy them in whole.

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest, I was only obsessed with Pokemon when I was five years old, then I returned to watching Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon since I have a transformation fetish. =P The first few seasons of Pokemon were classic, but the show started sucking after that.

I didn't really watch the mystery dungeon episodes, I just watched a few, arround 3-4 episodes. After that, I stoped, but I don't really know why, maybe because I got bored.

Ether said:
Charizard632 said:
Pokemon is my favorite anime, because it has low amounts of violence. They have some cute pokemon, and some tough looking pokemon.

Then I'm sure you'll probably love cute, nonviolent movies like Planet Terror and Death Proof.  These movies have some cute characters (especially in Planet Terror) and tough-looking characters as well. And they have very low amounts of violence that you'll surely enjoy them in whole.
Watch it, you'll love those movies. Also watch the Resident Evil movies and maybe a bit of Saw too.

Assassin said:
I didn't really watch the mystery dungeon episodes, I just watched a few, arround 3-4 episodes. After that, I stoped, but I don't really know why, maybe because I got bored.

Ether said:
Charizard632 said:

Watch it, you'll love those movies. Also watch the Resident Evil movies and maybe a bit of Saw too.

But the most family friendly movie of all is Hostel: Part II. KAWAII DESU! X3 It makes the Care Bears look like an NC-17 horror flick not for kids according to Common Sense Media!

Ether said:
Assassin said:

Ether said:
Charizard632 said:

But the most family friendly movie of all is Hostel: Part II. KAWAII DESU! X3 It makes the Care Bears look like an NC-17 horror flick not for kids according to Common Sense Media!
For more watch that sexy men name Jeeper Creepers or that CUTE doll name Chucky, also those cute girls from The Grudge and The Ring. Before I forget, you could ask Boogeyman and Jason for more.

Anyway, I have a bad feeling about the upcoming season.

Wolf said:
Assassin said:
4 episodes? I thought the series only had 3... unless there's more I don't know about.
I think there are the explorer of darkness and those things too.

Only good Pokemon again was the original (Orange Islands and Kanto). When Johto appeared, you could just see the series starting to crumble.

Back