Paper Mario The Legend of the Golden Star.

ok this is my first story so if its bad go easy on me for this is my first story.

Intro: There is a legend that tells of a golden star that has the power to grant any wish and who ever holds it can make that wish the golden star is a bright golden star that falls on earth once every 2000 years and every 2000 years people of the mushroom kingdom were never able to find it so over time the people of the mushroom kingdom forgot about the golden star and it became a legend to the later people of the mushroom kingdom it was also said there to be a golden map to lead to the golden star and one day a legenday hero will find that golden star and make that wish.

Chapter 1 The Journey Begins

it was a nice sunny day in the mushroom kingdom and at the mario bros house its just another normal day in the mushroom kingdom mean while perra kerry comes to the bros mail box and yells mail call so luigi goes to pick up the mail and finds a letter from the princess & the letter says' mario today im celebrating all the times you rescued me from that evil bowser there will be cake, cookies, & more come at 12:00 pm.

So Luigi went back into the house to tell mario of the celebration, so when it finally comes at 12 mario's ready and heads to the castle where Toad & Toadette are waiting for him, and toad says happy celebration mario today were celebrating all the times you rescued the princess so today is very special to the princess also shes wainting for you upstairs comeon toadette lets get some snacks so toad & toadette leave to get snacks and mario goes upstairs
and on the balcony peach awaits him.

Mario todays the day you saved me and i think today was the day to celebrate the countless times you saved me and i can never thank you enough so thank you mario.

Come on mario lets enjoy this day with day with some cake & Ice Cream.

During the party the princess called mario to follow her to the castle so mario followed her and the princess pulled out a present for mario and so mario opens the present to find a golden map and the princess tells mario its the map of the legenday golden star and she tells mario to find that star and make a wish what ever wish he wants so mario and peach return to the party and not long after bowser attacks and kidnapps the princess again and the princess tells mario to find that golden star and to make that wish so mario nods and he and sets off to find the golden star.

end of chapter 1.

So thats the first chapter of my story read it & let me know wat u think.
Chapter 2 coming on July 6th

Chapter 2: The Search for the Golden Star Begins.

Mario was on his way to find the golden star at last and he was sure to meet some companions along the way mario was walking on mushroom walkway onto toadtown to try and get more info on the golden star mario looked on his map to see if anything looked familier there was toadtown was where an old town used to be, the town was named Mushroom Ville an old mushoom ranch town so mario looked to see if anything else was familier and another thing caught his eye right where dry dry desert is where another Mushroom Ville used to be but it was called Mushroom Town and Mushroom Town is where Dry Dry Out Post is now but mario needed to find where the Golden Star Temple was and the map didnt point out where to go so mario need decided he was going to look for an explorer or archeoligost so mario looked around toadtown and found an explorer named Goombert a 10 yr explorer and experienced so mario walked up to him and asked if his name was goombert and goombert replyed why yes i am and you must be mario so mario asked him if he new about the legend about the golden star and goombert replyed why ive been trying 6o search for that all my life but never found anything couldnt even find the map so mario asked him if he could help him find it and goombert said well sonny u got the map and mario showed it.

Well ill be this is quite a beauty here u got mario if i may ask may i join u on your journey it been my child hood dream to find the golden star and mario said yes thanks mario ok we leave first thing tomarrow come on i got a place we could stay till we leave and so mario got a new companion and mario went to sleep and awaited the next day.

Chapter end.
and thats chapter 2 it may be long but this i plan on making a good story.

Chapter 3 Coming on July 9th.

Wii U Enthusiast1875 said:
Chapter 2: The Search for the Golden Star Begins.

Mario was on his way to find the golden star at last and he was sure to meet some companions along the way mario was walking on mushroom walkway onto toadtown to try and get more info on the golden star mario looked on his map to see if anything looked familier there was toadtown was where an old town used to be, the town was named Mushroom Ville an old mushoom ranch town so mario looked to see if anything else was familier and another thing caught his eye right where dry dry desert is where another Mushroom Ville used to be but it was called Mushroom Town and Mushroom Town is where Dry Dry Out Post is now but mario needed to find where the Golden Star Temple was and the map didnt point out where to go so mario need decided he was going to look for an explorer or archeoligost so mario looked around toadtown and found an explorer named Goombert a 10 yr explorer and experienced so mario walked up to him and asked if his name was goombert and goombert replyed why yes i am and you must be mario so mario asked him if he new about the legend about the golden star and goombert replyed why ive been trying 6o search for that all my life but never found anything couldnt even find the map so mario asked him if he could help him find it and goombert said well sonny u got the map and mario showed it.

Well ill be this is quite a beauty here u got mario if i may ask may i join u on your journey it been my child hood dream to find the golden star and mario said yes thanks mario ok we leave first thing tomarrow come on i got a place we could stay till we leave and so mario got a new companion and mario went to sleep and awaited the next day.

Chapter end.
and thats chapter 2 it may be long but this i plan on making a good story.

Chapter 3 Coming on July 9th.

I love it it's just like going on and on I suggest doing different colored text for each paragraph because I kept losing my space sorry I loved it keep going! ;)

Back