Mario Party Legacy Chronicles

“They only wish to remain the administrators once we take over the site.” 146. “Unacceptable,” the voice said. “They must be taken out."

Oh god lol

Tyler Treese said:
Do you know how websites work?
I do. I simply wanted to create a futuristic-type story involving a type of scheme that is outrageous.

Tyler Treese said:
First thing I do after joining a site is write fan-fics about it too!
Well, I've been on this site for a fair amount of time now, and just recently on the actual site certain commenters have been creating fan-fics. So I thought, why not give it a try?

Garrulous Coroner said:
what kind of word salad is this? like for real, who would dare to write something like this?

everyone knows HJ never talks like a normal person. besides, i'm not in the story >:L
Quite simply, I just included some of the main commenters on the site rather than the Forum, since I spend more time on the former. If you'd like to be in the next Chronicle, just ask.

Dark Boo: Avoid Double/Triple/Quadruple n-tuple posting! Thanks!

Sorry Ludwig, not many know you from comments section on the site so it's easy for people to pick on you. There have been plenty of fanfics made on this forum about many different things, so making fun of this one based on the fact that it's a fanfic about the site is not cool.

I am not a fan of fanfics so I'm not reading this one. It's also kind of long. :-\

SuperZambezi said:
Sorry Ludwig, not many know you from comments section on the site so it's easy for people to pick on you. There have been plenty of fanfics made on this forum about many different things, so making fun of this one based on the fact that it's a fanfic about the site is not cool.

I am not a fan of fanfics so I'm not reading this one. It's also kind of long. :-\
I understand completely and thanks for the warning. I understand why people mock it, especially because the story is really unorthodox (what with the names of the characters being usernames and me only including characters from the actual site).

Back