GrandStarGalaxy's Photoshop Collection

The white around Yoshi looks really jagged. Can't you use some kind of select tool to get all the white out? Never used Photoshop but in Gimp it's really easy.

666captainbrennerfan666 said:
The white around Yoshi looks really jagged. Can't you use some kind of select tool to get all the white out? Never used Photoshop but in Gimp it's really easy.
I could. I think the reason it's jagged is because it's made out of yarn, and the program doesn't like the yarn's surface. I could take out a regular eraser instead of the "magic eraser" that's supposed to erase everything in the background, but I'm too lazy to do it. I won't have this signature for long anyway.

BossBlitz88 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
BossBlitz88 said:
Really nice! The words could use a little more pizzazz though.
I spent a long time trying to find a good font. This is the best I could find. Any suggestions?
The font is fine, but the words could use something like an outline, make it feel less text-y and more personalized.
How about this?

Attachments

• gsgdec2.0.png
    gsgdec2.0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
GrandStarGalaxy said:
BossBlitz88 said:
GrandStarGalaxy said:
BossBlitz88 said:
Really nice! The words could use a little more pizzazz though.
I spent a long time trying to find a good font. This is the best I could find. Any suggestions?
The font is fine, but the words could use something like an outline, make it feel less text-y and more personalized.
How about this?
That's perfect!

Back