February 2014

Sashe2705 said:
Yoshidude1 said:
Well today I had to work. Then I had spare time to play 3d world and just cleaned up some levels to get all the green stars. I got some packing done today and then had basketball practice. I then celebrated Chinese New Year with my family by ordering out.

What do you mean by work? You're 14 years old, aren't you :-\?

When you become 14 you Become eligible for a few jobs. I help a person with a disability get school work done and do other things.

Yoshidude1 said:
Sashe2705 said:
Yoshidude1 said:
Well today I had to work. Then I had spare time to play 3d world and just cleaned up some levels to get all the green stars. I got some packing done today and then had basketball practice. I then celebrated Chinese New Year with my family by ordering out.

When you become 14 you Become eligible for a few jobs. I help a person with a disability get school work done and do other things.
That's very nice of you, Yoshudude1. Making money early on is a good start for your future.

February 2nd
I had a basketball game today. We won and I had 10 points. I then had to work on a science project. I spent a while playing Mario 3d World and then we had our Super Bowl party.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshidude1 said:
Sashe2705 said:
Yoshidude1 said:

That's very nice of you, Yoshudude1. Making money early on is a good start for your future.
My parents wanted me to get a job sometime this year.

Back