Errors

Relevant code:

Code:
	// Otherwise, we have to delete and insert.
	if (empty($_SESSION['log_time']))
	{
		if ($do_delete || !empty($user_info['id']))
			$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
				DELETE FROM {db_prefix}log_online
				WHERE ' . ($do_delete ? 'log_time < {int:log_time}' : '') . ($do_delete && !empty($user_info['id']) ? ' OR ' : '') . (empty($user_info['id']) ? '' : 'id_member = {int:current_member}'),
				array(
					'current_member' => $user_info['id'],
					'log_time' => time() - $modSettings['lastActive'] * 60,
				)
			);

if (isset($_REQUEST['action']) && $_REQUEST['action'] == 'shoutbox')
		{
			continue;
		} else {
			$smcFunc['db_insert']($do_delete ? 'ignore' : 'replace',
				'{db_prefix}log_online',
				array('session' => 'string', 'id_member' => 'int', 'id_spider' => 'int', 'log_time' => 'int', 'ip' => 'raw', 'url' => 'string'),
				array($session_id, $user_info['id'], empty($_SESSION['id_robot']) ? 0 : $_SESSION['id_robot'], time(), 'IFNULL(INET_ATON(\'' . $user_info['ip'] . '\'), 0)', $serialized),				array('session')
			);
		}
	}
Line 2963 is simply "continue", so it seems that line 2961 may be the problem...?

I was reading a topic and when I clicked on Page 3 it said this

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/mparty/public_html/forum/index.php on line 66

Warning: require_once(/home/mparty/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-youtube.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mparty/public_html/forum/index.php on line 66

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/mparty/public_html/forum/index.php on line 66

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mparty/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-youtube.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mparty/public_html/forum/index.php on line 66

Then I tried clicking on home and that came up again. I have no idea what it is.

The spoiler command no longer seems to work...

NOPE

Unless you guys changed the command's name... >:/
But you seriously should fix it, many people rely on using it to hide large images... (and I need it to be able to have .gif images load on the viewer's content, as they must pay attention to what goes on in the animation from start to finish, but I doubt they can see the beginning as soon as the page loads >:/).

My background is set as Green, but it shows up as the regular Mario Party Legacy background.

Well the red theme is soon to be abandoned I believe so I wouldn't worry too much about the logo though the time we've taken to "abandon" the red theme has taken longer than expected but we're working on it at this minute.

And there's a shoutbox on the forum now if you didn't notice on the home page and it looks normal to me, thankfully.

Back