Decision Poll

Kirby: Planet Robobot or Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games?

• Kirby

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Rio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
What about you Bowser498? You know me pretty well. I challenge you to do some research on a non-Mario game and decide whether you think I should get it or not. (And who knows, maybe You'll end up getting it yourself, you seem to be enjoying PoC after all.)
Yes, I know you pretty well, but despite me having to research it, I'm not a true FE player...
POC is fun, but I don't know if I would wanna spend money on a FE game. Sorry. :/
However, I play chess like you, and it's fun. :)

After doing some research, I think that...
If you like strategy, combat, and battling opponents, get it.
If you don't like at least 2 out of the 3 above, don't get it.

Christmas Bowser498 said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
What about you Bowser498? You know me pretty well. I challenge you to do some research on a non-Mario game and decide whether you think I should get it or not. (And who knows, maybe You'll end up getting it yourself, you seem to be enjoying PoC after all.)
Yes, I know you pretty well, but despite me having to research it, I'm not a true FE player...
POC is fun, but I don't know if I would wanna spend money on a FE game. Sorry. :/

So the story doesn't have a say in whether I should get it or not, Because to me the story is the most important part of and RPG.

FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:

So the story doesn't have a say in whether I should get it or not, Because to me the story is the most important part of and RPG.
Oh. It's where two kingdoms named Hoshido and Nohr fight against each other. You (avatar) decide a side, and that affects how you battle. There's different modes of playing, however. So basically you just battle against each other while various events happen. Go here for more info, if you're interested.

FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:

Oh. It's where two kingdoms named Hoshido and Nohr fight against each other. You (avatar) decide a side, and that affects how you battle. There's different modes of playing, however. So basically you just battle against each other while various events happen. Go here for more info, if you're interested.
I know the basic story. I just--

Forget I asked you about it.

FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:

I know the basic story. I just--

Forget I asked you about it.
Bowser with the minimal research LOL

FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
Well convincing my mom failed. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little bit longer to become a FE fan. I guess I'm back to the old Paper Jam VS. Splatoon topic.

How about this game?
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yay or Nay?​
I'd say yay, but it's incredibly massive  which can be a good thing or bad thing. Look into Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade Chronicles let's play(no not x), it'll give you a good idea what the gameplay's like and the original is fun to watch people play if you missed buying it. But if the game's too much I understand.

There's also some cursing in X so uh...watch out for that.

IceBlitz said:
FreezeFlame Galaxy said:
Well convincing my mom failed. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little bit longer to become a FE fan. I guess I'm back to the old Paper Jam VS. Splatoon topic.

How about this game?
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yay or Nay?​
I'd say yay, but it's incredibly massive  which can be a good thing or bad thing. Look into Chuggaaconroy's Xenoblade Chronicles let's play(no not x), it'll give you a good idea what the gameplay's like and the original is fun to watch people play if you missed buying it. But if the game's too much I understand.

There's also some cursing in X so uh...watch out for that.
I think my mom is fine with the cursing as long as it's minor words. The reason she turned down FE was because she didn't like the idea  of people just going around killing each other.

Luigidenne3DSGCN said:
I would think about it, but Rio's covered with blue sludge that...grgrhbleghph! So yeah, Kirby it is. Someone should really get around to cleaning up the mess; I feel real bad for Mario and the gang-that time I can't spend with them. Heck, maybe Kirby would be perfect for the job, but that's just personal bias.
Wait...what? "Blue Sludge" are you referring to Sonic?

Back