Currently Playing

It's not taking me long, I just generally don't have time to play during the weekday and I had a busy weekend past week. I'm about 3/4 through. Last I remember,
After the trucks crashed, and I met Riggs who has severely wounded. I let him burn, he deserved it. Now the delta crew is heading towards the radio man and it's just been a series of firefights when I stopped. But dang, that scene after you kill everyone with white phosphorus gave me the feels, and they weren't good feels.

Edit: I just finished it, that game was such a psychological rollercoaster.

About a week ago, I was working my way on finally completing A Link to the Past (I've been too lazy to ever complete it :p); I'm at Ganon's Castle. I might go back to it, but who knows. XD

I started Bioshock for the first time yesterday (on Hard) and love it so far. I had just killed Steinman when I decided to take a break (to watch my Broncos lose :p).

Justin said:
It's not taking me long, I just generally don't have time to play during the weekday and I had a busy weekend past week. I'm about 3/4 through. Last I remember,
After the trucks crashed, and I met Riggs who has severely wounded. I let him burn, he deserved it. Now the delta crew is heading towards the radio man and it's just been a series of firefights when I stopped. But dang, that scene after you kill everyone with white phosphorus gave me the feels, and they weren't good feels.

Edit: I just finished it, that game was such a psychological rollercoaster.
How many people have you killed today?

Well maybe I should specify. I wasn't really bawling or having an emotional breakdown, but I was teary-eyed throughout the latter part of the game. The only other game I can think of at the moment that has made me teary-eyed was the Walking Dead, and that was only one moment. To the Moon had me like that for a good half hour or so. It stirred my emotions too, I guess since I realize that it is still a video game, and not real, I don't get too emotional about, but I still do. I don't know. I generally don't cry that often anyways.

Tyler Treese said:
Brothers is really good, you guys.

@Justin what moment in the walking dead got you teary eyed?

Also i'm doing a special spoilercast edition of the MGP of Walking Dead S1, The Last of Us & Bioshock Infinite w/ Michael Koczwara and Eric Quijada so you might be interested in that (at least TWD portion).

When Clementine was forced to kill Lee.

and yeah I've got Bioshock Infinite to play yet and maybe the Last of Us if I ever acquire a PS3.

I am home for the holidays so I finally had the chance to play the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on the PS3. I started with MGS3 and I am really enjoying periodically watching Ocelot getting outmatched and Snake devouring snakes.

I also have been playing Bioshock Infinite on PC and having a blast with it.

Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and despite the sub-par graphics, holy crap this game is beautiful. Really digging the action RPG gameplay style so far. Also, despite the backlash gamestop has gotten for these reprints, they're really impressive. I was surprised the cover art was still reversible, so right now my box for the game is looking beautiful! ^_^

Justin said:
Started playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and despite the sub-par graphics, holy crap this game is beautiful. Really digging the action RPG gameplay style so far. Also, despite the backlash gamestop has gotten for these reprints, they're really impressive. I was surprised the cover art was still reversible, so right now my box for the game is looking beautiful! ^_^
Honestly, I would buy it if it wasn't so expensive.

Back