Challenge #5 - Banner Design

545357_324832270958170_1727696688_n.jpg

This is my image, I can't get the whole thing right now due to the Gallery I post these things on being broken  :mad:

Looks even better! :)

Can't you copy it into publisher and click 'set transparent colour'? Use it on the light blue, that should get rid of the background. If not, then some random people on Google said you need to use something like paint-shop pro which I don't have. :L

If none of them work, then I have no idea.

Toblet said:

Can't you copy it into publisher and click 'set transparent colour'? Use it on the light blue, that should get rid of the background. If not, then some random people on Google said you need to use something like paint-shop pro which I don't have. :L

I have no idea how to do that. What's publisher?

Toadette said:
Toblet said:

I have no idea how to do that. What's publisher?
Microsoft Office Publisher. If you don't have it then you won't be able to do it. :p If it's not on your desktop, go to start - all programmes - Microsoft Office then Publisher. This is basically what you need to do if you do have it:

publisher-2010-recolor-variations-menu.png

After you click set transparent colour, click on the light blue background and you're done. :)

I've got rid of the background for you. The first one is the image if left alone. The second one removes the light blue line underneath to make it look a bit neater:

toadetteblizzardbonanza.png

toadetteblizzardbonaza2.png

Anyway, it's your picture so you can decide which you like the most (even though there's not much difference :p).

Back