Which New Super Mario Bros. game is your favorite

New Super Mario Bros. Nintendo DS
1 (7.7%)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
10 (76.9%)
Both of them!
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Favorite current New Super Mario Bros. game?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Reila

• us 
Re: Favorite current New Super Mario Bros. game?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012 »
I'll say Wii's was better. It would have been great if you could have played as the other characters while playing alone. No one ever wants to play that game with me. My friends always want to play either Mario Party or Mario Kart games.

Offline Gameguy1996

• us 
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012 »
New super Mario bros Wii because it has Yoshi,the toads and many other past elements from older Mario games.

Thanks DJ Swangler

Offline Wiiboy4ever

• us 
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012 »
I'll say Wii's was better. It would have been great if you could have played as the other characters while playing alone. No one ever wants to play that game with me. My friends always want to play either Mario Party or Mario Kart games.
I know how you feel. :(

Only one of my friends ever likes to play that with my, the rest, along with my brother never wants to play that, they only want to play Super Smash Bros.  :'(

I wish you could play co-op online, like with wifi friends or something, that would fix everything.
I like pancakes.

Offline -Toad-

• The curious Mushroom Retainer
  • "Yahoo!"
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012 »
NSMBWii, only because you can play as Toads.
In multiplayer only. So I had to keep my Dad as Mario while I played as the two Toads XD

This. NSMB Wii having Toads as playable characters was the true winning point about this game for me!  :-D

I do the same except with my friends or sister using Mario while I would be able to use Toad (either that or keeping the first player Wii mote unused by a player until the end of a level while playing as Toad). Sucks how we couldn't choose Toad or Luigi in single player though.   :mute: