Author Topic: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed  (Read 13804 times)

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
« on: May 02, 2012, 12:06:42 AM »

The crew is back for another go at the high speed races of the SEGA universe. This time they have expanded and now include air and sea racing mixed in along with the normal racing.

Fun Fact: This game was in development before Mario Kart 7.

Racers that have been announced:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Knuckles the Echidna
Amy Rose
Tails
Dr. Eggman
Amigo
Akira
Aiai
B.D. Joe
Beat

New Racers:
Vyse
Gillus Thunderhead

Running on popularity of the first game Ulala, Shadow, Billy Hatcher, Alex Kidd, Big, Metal Sonic, Ryo, Zobiko, Avatars, and Miis have a strong chance of returning.

Many speculate new racers like Hatsune Miku (Project Diva/ Vocaloid), Sakura (Sakura Wars), and NiGHTS will join in on the race this game.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:56:54 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:12:02 AM »
And as shown in the end of the trailer, it's for the 3DS, PS3, Vita, and Xbox 360. Unknown if it will be for Wii and/or Wii U.

I have the first one for Xbox 360, but I'm not sure about this one, as I really haven't been playing the first one much. Maybe I might get it, probably for Xbox 360. Uncertain for 3DS.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:14:58 AM »
And as shown in the end of the trailer, it's for the 3DS, PS3, Vita, and Xbox 360. Unknown if it will be for Wii and/or Wii U.

I have the first one for Xbox 360, but I'm not sure about this one, as I really haven't been playing the first one much. Maybe I might get it, probably for Xbox 360. Uncertain for 3DS.

Well this is just me but I like this racing series more than Mario Kart (The newer ones at least). Its just so fast paced and more arcade racer like and I'm more of a SEGA fan than I am of Mario anyway. I am in love with this series.

Offline Yoshi Party! (Formerly LP)

• No Avatar for Now
  • USE CANCEL CLOCK!
  • kr 
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 12:15:41 AM »
I may get it- I hope it is for the iPad also- just because I only played Sega Racing on my iPad. XD
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:12:02 AM »
I'd still have to get the first racing game first, but this one does look like it'll be interesting.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 05:35:09 AM »
I'd still have to get the first racing game first, but this one does look like it'll be interesting.
Who sais so? You can get the sequel without getting the first one.

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 05:50:48 AM »
It's an annoying thing I picked up, I usually have to get the first ones before the sequels.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 06:22:40 AM »
It's an annoying thing I picked up, I usually have to get the first ones before the sequels.
That is annoying... what if the first one was made on the dreamcast or something?

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
That is annoying... what if the first one was made on the dreamcast or something?
Well, I meant if it was on the same system, or at least one of the ones I own, then I'd get the first one first.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 04:14:54 PM »
Well, I meant if it was on the same system, or at least one of the ones I own, then I'd get the first one first.
Unless you own a PS3 or Xbox. The game might be on WiiU and its going to be on 3DS. So unless you have a PS3 or an Xbox yous sh*t out of luck.

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 04:18:03 PM »
I do have a 360, so I get Banjo Kazooie on the first one I guess.
Unless you own a PS3 or Xbox. The game might be on WiiU and its going to be on 3DS. So unless you have a PS3 or an Xbox yous sh*t out of luck.
This was blank for some reason, but I'd get these games on 360 if anything, just to play as Banjo.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:34:19 PM by chaosshadow123 »

Offline Nintendoguy

• au 
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
there trying to do a mk7 type of thing but i might get this evan though i allready ave mk7 it looks good and it's likely that they will have nights because in mk7 (spoiler..) there is lakitu as the spectator and racer that might happen with nights
:D XD  skylanders!

Offline Topper1

• :D
  • I have returned... again
  • gb 
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »
I have the first game and, despite some poor physics, it was a very fun game.

I'm actually quite interested in this game. The transforming looks like a great idea!

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 02:03:31 PM »
there trying to do a mk7 type of thing but i might get this evan though i allready ave mk7 it looks good and it's likely that they will have nights because in mk7 (spoiler..) there is lakitu as the spectator and racer that might happen with nights

WRONG! This game was in production BEFORE MK7. So if anything MK7 took their idea.

I have the first game and, despite some poor physics, it was a very fun game.

I'm actually quite interested in this game. The transforming looks like a great idea!

It's going to be like Diddy Kong Racing with all SEGA characters and a full adventure mode. I CAN'T WAIT!

Offline IggyKoopaStar

• ca 
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 04:53:14 PM »
I never think that there would have an entirely new game of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing. (I like three of the series that are on this game, such as Sonic, Samba de Amigo and Super Monkey Ball (a little bit but I enjoy most of the tracks.) Being an huge fan of the first one, I am mostly sure to get into this new one, especially with all of these new things on this game. I can't wait at all for this to know more! Oh and it's cool for Amigo's return because besides Tails, it's my favorite.
:ssb4iggy: :ssb4lemmy: :ssb4larry: