Poll

Who do you think is the final character in MTO?

Rosalina
3 (50%)
Honey Queen
0 (0%)
Lubba
0 (0%)
Coach
0 (0%)
Polari
1 (16.7%)
Kamek
1 (16.7%)
Other
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 09, 2012, 06:08:25 AM

Author Topic: Who do you think is the final character in MTO?  (Read 8088 times)

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
Who do you think is the final character in MTO?
« on: April 29, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »
Assuming that Luma has no partner in Mario Tennis Open at the moment, who do you think will be his team mate? All of these characters have appeared in Super Mario galaxy at some point. If you think Luma will have a completely different partner, who and why?

In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina has a Luma floating around her and therefore is the most likely character to be chosen in my opinion. However, Nintendo may want to show Luma as an independent character, that can appear without Rosalina's assistance. It will be interesting to see people's opinions on who the final character will be before they are announced.

I will lock voting as fast as I can after the final character has been revealed, so please vote ASAP.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:18:54 AM by Toblet »

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
Re: Who do you think is the final character in MTO?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 06:12:32 AM »
Who's Coach?
Anyway, the fact that I can't think of who will be in, I'd rather say that I'd like for Kamek to get in. Just due to the fact that he he was playable in MP9, so why not?

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »
Who's Coach?
Anyway, the fact that I can't think of who will be in, I'd rather say that I'd like for Kamek to get in. Just due to the fact that he he was playable in MP9, so why not?

Coach is the penguin guy that you meet in Beach Bowl galaxy and I think it is the Manta Ray Racing Galaxy to. He is the one that gives you the power star.

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 06:26:02 AM »
Who's Coach?

He's the big penguin in the 'Loopdeeswoop galaxy'. You have to race to try and beat his time to receive the star. It was my favourite part of the game! :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 06:28:24 AM by Toblet »

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 07:22:08 AM »
I'm gonna say Rosalina or Toadette. In fact, those are the only characters I want in. If it's somebody else I won't have anyone I like to play as!

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:36:52 AM »
I'm gonna say Rosalina or Toadette. In fact, those are the only characters I want in. If it's somebody else I won't have anyone I like to play as!

If you exclude Miis, the female roster is only Peach, baby Peach and Daisy! There are two Peach's, and even the she-male Birdo isn't in! A highly disappointing female roster; Luckily for you, this makes the final character most likely to be Birdo, Rosalina, Toadette, Baby Daisy or Kamek.

Bold = In Super Mario Galaxy

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 08:01:42 AM »

If you exclude Miis, the female roster is only Peach, baby Peach and Daisy! There are two Peach's, and even the she-male Birdo isn't in! A highly disappointing female roster; Luckily for you, this makes the final character most likely to be Birdo, Rosalina, Toadette, Baby Daisy or Kamek.

I'd be really disappointed if they chose Baby Daisy and not Baby Mario, I'm not a huge fan on the babies, but that would be really dumb if they didn't put in Baby Mario.

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 09:05:35 AM »

I'd be really disappointed if they chose Baby Daisy and not Baby Mario, I'm not a huge fan on the babies, but that would be really dumb if they didn't put in Baby Mario.
I agree. I'd also like to see the return of Toad, but that's unlikely since we already see the blue-vested red-spotted Toad working as the Shop Clerk and a Referee.
But if somehow Toad and Toadette get in I will explode into happy pieces, and basically tell Nintendo:

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 09:41:23 AM »

I agree. I'd also like to see the return of Toad, but that's unlikely since we already see the blue-vested red-spotted Toad working as the Shop Clerk and a Referee.
But if somehow Toad and Toadette get in I will explode into happy pieces, and basically tell Nintendo:

It is unlikely they will. I hope Rosalina makes it in this game is lacking seriously in the female department.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
I still believe there is more characters than this.

And none of these choices seem likely to enter either.

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 06:22:48 PM »
I still believe there is more characters than this.

And none of these choices seem likely to enter either.
I'm kind of hoping that there'll be more characters, I mean with the ones shown there should be more better characters.

Offline Toblet

• gb 
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »
Last? Character confirmed... Baby Mario. Out of 16 characters, Nintendo has given us a very generous female roster to choose from: Peach, baby Peach and Daisy. For a game that is supposed to appeal to most people, that is beyond a joke. I can only hope that more characters are made; although I haven't given up all hope yet. I do remember seeing a blue dress with a yellow skirt and a racquet with star symbols on so there is still a small chance Rosalina could appear at a later date. For now though, the roster in my opinion, is worse than Mario Kart 7.  :-\

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
Baby Mario huh, well better than Baby Daisy I suppose.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »
Kinda expected.

Um I'm feeling as if these 4 are in-game unlockables while others (perhaps Rosalina?) would be QR code unlockables. Pray that those QR codes aren't charged or else >.<

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
Kinda expected.

Um I'm feeling as if these 4 are in-game unlockables while others (perhaps Rosalina?) would be QR code unlockables. Pray that those QR codes aren't charged or else >.<
ROSALINA BETTER BE A FRAKIN QR OR THERE IS GOING TO BE HELL RAISED!

I'm sure someone would scan them and put them online if you had to buy them. It could work as you can scan Mii codes through a computer screen.