Author Topic: New Mario female character?  (Read 8447 times)

Offline madstarr12

• Not worthy of holding the "Owl" name....
  • Toad
Re: New Mario female character?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012 »
Considering how Daisy doesn't really appear in a major Mario platforming adventure title, we might not see a counterpart to Daisy. Unless another random lady appears in the spin off titles.

Maisy

Lol, that's a funny name. Maisy.  :D

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012 »
Uhh Daisy is Peach's counterpart.

Offline madstarr12

• Toad
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012 »
Uhh Daisy is Peach's counterpart.

I meant it with Toblet's perspective.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012 by madstarr »

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012 »
And Peach was already Paulines counterpart. So you want a counterpart to a counterparts counterpart?

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012 »
And Peach was already Paulines counterpart. So you want a counterpart to a counterparts counterpart?
At least there are girl characters out there that aren't the just save me type in Mario games.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012 »
At least there are girl characters out there that aren't the just save me type in Mario games.
Plum was one of them. If you tried to take her she would beat you with a golf club till you bled green.

Offline madstarr12

• Toad
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012 »

Hm, maybe the usage of my word choice was bad, I shouldn't have said "counterpart". Still, I'm speaking in Toblet's perspective, which wouldn't make Pauline or Peach the answer.

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012 »
I actually want another female Toad. You only see them in Paper Mario games, with the exception of Toadette, of course. But even she doesn't appear that often. Other than that most 3D games are Toad sausagefests.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012 »

I don't think Pauline will return to the Mario series therefore I don't consider Peach a clone of her. Plus, if you compare them, Pauline looks like a young middle-age women compared to Peach who is a young adult. Only them two are the save me types, though. Daisy smacked Bowser to another country when he touched her in Mario Party 3 and Rosalina is also too powerful and too magical to kidnap.

I actually want another female Toad. You only see them in Paper Mario games, with the exception of Toadette, of course. But even she doesn't appear that often. Other than that most 3D games are Toad sausagefests.

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now, and unfortunately, I think I threw them all away. :mute:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012 by Toblet »

Offline Deceptive Dislike

• Silence
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012 »

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now and unfortunately I think I threw them away. :mute:
There are tons of female Toads in the RPG games for Mario, Paper and M&L alike.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012 »

I remember seeing a purple female toad on a train in one of the Paper Mario games. I think she was a waitress and for some reason I preferred her over Toadette. When I was younger, I drew pictures of all my favourite characters in Paper Mario and she was one of them. That was a long time ago now and unfortunately I think I threw them away. :mute:
There are tons of female Toads in the RPG games for Mario, Paper and M&L alike.

Yes, but I was trying to describe my favourite one. I always wanted that specific female toad to return as a playable character rather than Toadette. Plus, she is purple, and finding purple characters in the Mario series other than Wario and Waluigi are rare. Honey Queen only wears a purple scarf and therefore is not actually purple herself.

Offline ★Plum★

• Plum is best golfer
  • #1 Plum fan!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012 »

I don't think Pauline will return to the Mario series therefore I don't consider Peach a clone of her. Plus, if you compare them, Pauline looks like a young middle-age women compared to Peach who is a young adult. Only them two are the save me types, though. Daisy smacked Bowser to another country when he touched her in Mario Party 3 and Rosalina is also too powerful and too magical to kidnap.

She is in the Dk vs Mario series. Which are all newer games. She has never left the Mario series she just hassen't appeared in anything big.